I paid two times for Gamepass for PC.

Discus and support I paid two times for Gamepass for PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to buy gamepass but it gave an error. It tried to buy it again and it worked. But when i checked my account, I saw that i paid twice.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emir_476, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Emir_476
    Emir_476 Guest

I tried to buy gamepass but it gave an error. It tried to buy it again and it worked. But when i checked my account, I saw that i paid twice.

:)

Emir_476, Aug 21, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Suggestion for Xbox

Umm you do know that's already on right?

Two different services remote play on phones or xcloud which is a paid service with no console needed via gamepass ultimate

On pc or mobile
  3. Tsepeshi Win User

14 Day Refer a friend Gamepass trial issue (not active)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe there are two types of gamepasses;

Gamepass and Gamepass for PC.

Which one did you send her?
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Link my EA Play Account to my Windows 10 PC

ea play will be added to ultimate gamepass for PC later this year, but you need ultimate gamepass for that, EA access is paid to EA directly so if you have ea access on console then you need a seperate one for PC direct from EA.
  5. DoubleDust7498 Win User

Pagar Game Pass com cartão presente[Translation-Pay Game Pass with gift card]

Hi Brad, i like your help, but i dont have xbox one, i use gamepass on my PC, and i want to paid with the valor i put in gift card ( 50 R$ )

What i need to pay the gamepass using the giftcard?
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Titanfall 2

even though the pc gamepass has access to ea play, none of them games support acheivements for xbox live.

it is not fully integrated like it is on steam hence why you need ea desktop app to play.

this is one of the reaons i ditched gamepass pc and paid 20 for a full year access through steam.
Thema:

1. I paid two times for Gamepass for PC. - Similar Threads - paid times Gamepass

2. Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it: I bought minecraft many years ago before microsoft, regretfully, bought it. I still play minecraft and recently wanted to play a feed the beast mod. I installed the ftb app and tried connecting my...
  3. Not getting what I paid for

in XBoX on Windows
    Not getting what I paid for: I just paid $120 for 40 advanced supply drops. But they didn’t show up on my new items page. I searched everything up that I could to get them back, but nothing worked. I even checked my...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  6. My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...: I'm trying to play a cloud gaming game but my wait time is going to be 90 minutes and I've waited through a full 90 minutes and all it said is it's taking longer than we expected and it went...
  7. Second Time Returning my Proj Scorpio Ed 1X and now wondering what I paid $10.50 for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second Time Returning my Proj Scorpio Ed 1X and now wondering what I paid $10.50 for...: So, sadly I had to return my 1X for a second time for the same issue. First return was on the 28th of May for Overheat issues, and 11-days after getting it back (Received June 12th), I'm returning...
  8. Paid for app but when i try to download it second time, asking for payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for app but when i try to download it second time, asking for payment: I paid for my Angry Birds App on 20-11-2012 on my windows phone and downloaded it. Now my phone was reset and when i tried to download it, i am unable to get full paid version....
  9. Paid for 12 months xbox gold live but every time i try multi it asks me to pay again.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 12 months xbox gold live but every time i try multi it asks me to pay again.....: As the title says i paid for xbox gold live. Every time i try try to play multiplayer on forza 7 it asks me to sub for xbox live then tells me i have to pay to play online..... I check my...
  10. Cant Watch a Movie I paid for!!! Time is running out....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Watch a Movie I paid for!!! Time is running out....: So OK, by now everyone knows there is something wrong with live and they are working on it. But this morning I rented The Interview, probably like many many others did. I started to play it at...