I paid for Xbox Live but one of my games says the profile can't play on Live

Discus and support I paid for Xbox Live but one of my games says the profile can't play on Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I paid for Xbox Live but one of my games says the profile can't play on Live ed122544-bec6-4d4e-b536-51c94167aaf6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by missmeghann420-A905107F-4, Apr 12, 2023.

1. I paid for Xbox Live but one of my games says the profile can't play on Live

:)

missmeghann420-A905107F-4, Apr 12, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if your gold subscription is active from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If it's active, please do the steps below to do a power cycle and check if that sorts out the issue.

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.
  3. Aarkan The Wolf Win User

Signing In Error Code 800705B4

Deleted my profile and now I can't download it. Xbox live says "Xbox live profile can't be downloaded right now, try again later." 80151103
  4. Leebi Killer Win User

Unable to download profile back onto hard drive.

Same problem he please help me guys I like paid for Xbox live and it won't work so I deleted my profile and tried to download it again and it shows up as Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded at the moment 80151011
  5. Chi3fkillahoe21 Win User

My account can't play Xbox live.

Says it's connected to Xbox live and it signs me into Xbox live. But still doesn't let me actually play. The message that pops up says this current profile can't play Xbox live.
  6. CANZHAI753 Win User

Can't Connect to Xbox Live

i bought xbox live gold for 1 month.. but can't play call of dudy black ops on xbox live.. why???.. its says.......The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live
Thema:

1. I paid for Xbox Live but one of my games says the profile can't play on Live - Similar Threads - paid Live games

2. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  3. Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...: Paid for Xbox live but it still won’t let me play. Tired to contact Xbox but I seem to hit a block at every stage. The website is confusing! Hi ec549634-16f1-46cd-9e9d-405637ebeb6c
  4. Xbox Live service not working after i paid for the ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live service not working after i paid for the ultimate game pass: I bought the ultimate game pass around 2 months ago, i have since never been able to connect to xbox live. i have tried resetting the whole xbox, removed profile and added it back... nothing,...
  5. I can't open the Battlefield ™ 1 game why? Being that I paid the Xbox live of 5 Reais that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open the Battlefield ™ 1 game why? Being that I paid the Xbox live of 5 Reais that...: I had purchased the Xbox Live promotion for 5$ reais that i had, so I downloaded the Battlefild™ 1 game the day before yesterday, thusday, 01/04/2021 before the deadline. So I was playing for 1 or...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services: Hi, Since yesterday I'm unable to use the Xbox live services, while I have the Xbox game pass Ultimate. I checked the payment. The amount is withdrawn from my account, it mentions Microsoft...
  7. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  8. Live Gold - Free game but i paid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold - Free game but i paid: hi, im Marcelo there is a free game whit live gold. (MX vs ATV Reflex) i click in this. but I received debit on credit card. Order number 567453558012780701 (04/10/2016) i want cancel this...
  9. Roommate and I shared Xbox Live account, now we moved out and I wanna play a game that I paid ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roommate and I shared Xbox Live account, now we moved out and I wanna play a game that I paid ...: So my roommate and I shared an (his) account last year and I bought Overwatch with my own money. My roommate and I no longer live together but I still have the Xbox, is there anyway for me to...
  10. HELP WANTED: Finally paid for live and bought a game Horizon 3 online and stops installing at ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP WANTED: Finally paid for live and bought a game Horizon 3 online and stops installing at ...: So after quite a while I decided to go online after playing quite some single games modes, now I ordered Horizon 3 online as well, it starts so I play like 15 min or so and then it stops, suddenly...