I paid for mw3 it says to buy it again

Discus and support I paid for mw3 it says to buy it again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I paid for the new cod a few months ahead played in the Beta now its asking me to buy the 99.99 dollor bundle again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drake Richardson, Nov 10, 2023.

1. I paid for mw3 it says to buy it again

Hi I paid for the new cod a few months ahead played in the Beta now its asking me to buy the 99.99 dollor bundle again

:)

Drake Richardson, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Drake Richardson Win User

I did contact my bank got my statements from last couple of months and it shows a change for the game.so are you saying you took my money now you don't know where it's. Because im confused.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Drake. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to assist with your concern today.

May I know if the transaction for this preorder is reflected in your Microsoft account order history with the status completed, or the preorder appears with the status canceled/declined?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I have seen similar posts about other players who have experienced a declined transaction for the game.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address or order number, in case you find this transaction. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Do you mean that you were charged at the moment of placing the pre-order?

If that's correct, you may want to review your bank statement or contact your bank, because for a pre-order, Microsoft charges the money 10 days prior to the game launch.
    The first charge we receive is just a test/authorization charge, this charge is just to verify that our card has sufficient funds to place the pre-order.
  5. Drake Richardson Win User

Yes it says declined but it took my money
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Drake.
    If your bank never reversed this transaction or there is no a credit for that transaction at the end of the billing cycle, you may want to contact Microsoft to further review the situation.

Because they state they bill us for a game around 10 before the early access period or the release date.

Reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/pre-order-faq
Thema:

1. I paid for mw3 it says to buy it again - Similar Threads - paid mw3 says

2. Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it: I bought minecraft many years ago before microsoft, regretfully, bought it. I still play minecraft and recently wanted to play a feed the beast mod. I installed the ftb app and tried connecting my...
  3. Not getting what I paid for

in XBoX on Windows
    Not getting what I paid for: I just paid $120 for 40 advanced supply drops. But they didn’t show up on my new items page. I searched everything up that I could to get them back, but nothing worked. I even checked my...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  6. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  7. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  8. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  9. Paid for the MW3 Vault Add-on for £30 and it’s not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for the MW3 Vault Add-on for £30 and it’s not showing in game: I paid for the MW3 Vault Add-on for £30 and it’s not showing in game. All content is installed, the Xbox has been reset, game has been updated and reinstalled, when I go into the game it’s still...
  10. I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i...: I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i cant see it any where and i have to buy it again a5f49adc-2439-4560-bdb1-93ad4241f5e9