I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...

Discus and support I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod removed] 180df7db-9725-4e71-b94d-b5b301e1852f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by janieschumann, Aug 4, 2020.

1. I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...

I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod removed]

:)

janieschumann, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod removed]

3. Crimson Spider Win User

Brag About Your Black Friday Score Here

The wait for the sales really paid off for me this year.

Borderlands 2, Call of Duty: MW3, Dishonored, FIFA 13, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Saints Row: The Third, TC's Ghost Recon: FS, and WWE '13 were about $220 all together. Max Payne 3 was $20.

The seven 3 month Xbox Live subscriptions for $11 will also help extend my online gaming for the next year.

I bought a nice leather watch for $60, a soccer ball for $15, a frisbee for $7, and two safe boxes for $20 each.

I caved in and bought Halo 4 at full price, but with Amazon's added $20 credit.

I am set for 2013. Live long and play!
  4. DaveCrocket-6BD8A5F0 Win User

No refund policy for mistakenly downloading the wrong content???

You paid 20$ and received a partial datastream that equates to nothing. You essentially paid 20$ to microsoft for air, and since you already own the game you mistakenly downloaded, you actually paid for air you already own. Is it legal to pay for something
    and not actually receive anything in return? did you finish downloading?
  5. SwagLife55 Win User

Filing complaints

I need to file a complaint on a guy named [Mod removed] for calling me names (curse words) and kicking me from parties and game sessions for no reason
  6. WMDBIoodHunter Win User

Can We Get More Space On Fallout 4 And Skyrim!!

If the space you need is an in game thing then the devs are the only ones who can help. However, if you're looking for more storage for games and downloads then you can add up to 3 external USB 3.0 storage devices ranging in size from 256 GB - 16 TB in
    size.
    "Like it says we need more space to download mods and it isn't Bethesda that makes the call it's Microsoft and SONY." They ahve already said it's them who make the call on mod storage not them if you read my post!
Thema:

I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...

1. I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod... - Similar Threads - paid microsoft word

2. Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox: II've purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 3 times. I just gotta new laptop and signed in to Xbox, but cannot find my purchased flight Simulator. Can someone tell me or show me how to find them to...
  3. I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...: I have an annual paid contract to play Microsoft Solitaire games on an ad free basis - WHY is app still running ads and how to get to a living person to correct - of course I expect Microsoft...
  4. WHY DO MICROSOFT LOCK MY GAME I PAID FOR?,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DO MICROSOFT LOCK MY GAME I PAID FOR?,: Why do Microsoft lock my game I paid for. BEJEWELED. 992782e9-cf9a-4a73-8da4-157a11afff49
  5. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.: I let my xbox microsoft solitaire lapse. Paid to have it started again, but cannot download it into my pc. e0f0fc93-63e7-47e6-b8c6-25f579a9bb86
  6. how do i see all the apps i have paid for but not downloaded yet in microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i see all the apps i have paid for but not downloaded yet in microsoft store?: one day i was just browsing the microsoft store then i saw a app which was already paid from my side but i could not remember when i bought it so i tried to search more of these apps but couldn't....
  7. I have paid for a couple games in the microsoft store but they won't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for a couple games in the microsoft store but they won't install.: On some of them I click on them and nothing happens. On others it allows me to click on them and select disk c or disk d to install it on but no matter which one I choose it doesnt let me go...
  8. Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023: What’s going on with the ads I have a paid subscription and getting crazy ads 25d662e2-03b4-4c9b-a80b-a96314633590
  9. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736
  10. How is Microsoft allowed to remove core functionality from a product I paid for and without...

in XBoX on Windows
    How is Microsoft allowed to remove core functionality from a product I paid for and without...: So Microsoft started removing key features that I used a LOT. First they removed the standalone File Explorer app that helped me to import files (movies, music, Minecraft skins, etc) from a USB...