I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

Discus and support I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GMBM1045, Dec 4, 2023.

1. GMBM1045
    GMBM1045 Guest

I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never got paid. Am I supposed to pay $35 for a$17 service or what?

:)

GMBM1045, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying it never got paid

Hello GMBM1045,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying it never got paid

Hello GMBM1045,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you have paid for an Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play, but Xbox is not recognizing your payment. This could be due to a delay in the verification process or a technical error. You may check the status of your subscription by checking to account.microsoft.com/services. If the subscription is not active, we highly suggest contacting Xbox Live Support on this link Contact us | Xbox Support so they can further check your account and help you fix the issue the soonest possible.

We hope this helps and we hope you enjoy your Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription once it is activated.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Stephanie Dequito Win User

I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?

Hi Daniel! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

May I ask, are you trying to play online games on your Xbox console?

If yes, according to this Xbox article: (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ge-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq)

"Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes all benefits of Xbox Game Pass Core, which gives you access to multiplayer games on your console. (Free-to-play games include online multiplayer without an Xbox Game Pass Core subscription.)"

You will need to have an active Xbox game pass ultimate or Xbox game pass core to enable the online multiplayer feature and play online games. Without the subscription, you can only play your games offline.

There are certain games that don't have offline but online multiplayer only which needs an Xbox Game Pass Core or Xbox Game Pass ultimate subscription in order to play them.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

xbox live

Keep in mind that Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass Console and Game Pass PC. So when your GP Ultimate subscription renews, that will keep you playing online. You'll be fine as long as that subscription payment goes through without
    issue.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Accident!!! Game pass core cancelled. HELP!

Hi, Kirsty! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues playing Disney Dreamlight Valley.

If you purchased or renewed Game Pass Ultimate while having an active 12-month subscription to Game Pass Core, your subscription should've converted to Game Pass Ultimate. Please note that this conversion is final and can't be reversed.

To clarify, did you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? Doing so would've also canceled your converted pre-paid time.

You can see your active subscriptions by signing in to your Microsoft Account at:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

----

Disney Dreamlight Valley is still available through Game Pass Ultimate, Game Pass for PC, and Xbox Game Pass for console.

I believe the reason why you were unable to launch or redownload this game is that, if I'm understanding this correctly, you switched your subscription from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Core. Game Pass Core does not grant access to this game.

To play or redownload this game on an Xbox Console, you need an active subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for Console.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to... - Similar Threads - paid ultimate game

2. Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it: I bought minecraft many years ago before microsoft, regretfully, bought it. I still play minecraft and recently wanted to play a feed the beast mod. I installed the ftb app and tried connecting my...
  3. Not getting what I paid for

in XBoX on Windows
    Not getting what I paid for: I just paid $120 for 40 advanced supply drops. But they didn’t show up on my new items page. I searched everything up that I could to get them back, but nothing worked. I even checked my...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  6. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  7. EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition is not available for download after I´ve paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition is not available for download after I´ve paid for it: I´ve paid for my EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S and the game is not available for download 1bc14be9-8565-45ed-bb4e-57b86e40d43a
  8. how do i get the ultimate edition diablo IV? i have paid for it already.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get the ultimate edition diablo IV? i have paid for it already.: i have bought and paid for Diablo IV ultimate edition. i have been given the base game. it wants me to buy the ultimate edion again to download. how do i get the correct product for my XBOX S....
  9. I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.: [img] [img] The membership had a time period of 3 years from the day it was claimed. I wasn't facing this issue until yesterday. 903f89b5-aed3-4367-a15a-aea1e4755cf8
  10. Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...: So I bought a month of gamepass to try the mobile gaming and it's been awesome for two days. I just went to play again and I wasn't signed out or anything but it is saying I need to buy gamepass...