I paid for a shark card but haven’t received my in game money

Discus and support I paid for a shark card but haven’t received my in game money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; paid for a shark card for gta 5 online and it’s been 3 hours now and I still haven’t received my in game money for some reason how can I fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daniel tordoff-drew, Jul 11, 2023.

1. I paid for a shark card but haven’t received my in game money

paid for a shark card for gta 5 online and it’s been 3 hours now and I still haven’t received my in game money for some reason how can I fix this

:)

daniel tordoff-drew, Jul 11, 2023
  2. Dan Evans1 Win User

I bought three shark cards for gta and still haven’t received the money on the gta account. That was pursued on the 21/11/23
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Daniel. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if you have a completed transaction for the Shark card content on your order history at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it's completed there, please do the steps below to refresh the contents of your profile.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

When you're finished, select Close. Power off console for 1min. Power on console then click Gamertag pic

Select >Add New>

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add.

Please launch the game after that and check if the in-game content is there.

If not, normally, there is a delay in getting the points. It can take up to 24 hours before you receive it in-game. I would recommend waiting for now and checking it every hour. If you still haven't received it during that timeframe. Please do contact Rockstar support for further advice. You can contact them using this link, https://support.rockstargames.com/.
  4. lynn hanson1 Win User

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen
    I don’t play on next generation console but I bought the shark card worth $4.250.000 over 24 hours ago and still didn’t receive my in game cash
  5. Erin Walker2 Win User

GTA online Great White Shark card not received

I bought a GTA shark card for 21.19 and I didn't get money on GTA the images show my account name and proof I got the shark card
  6. jarmaie gayfield Win User

Why is my purchase still pending?

I purchased a shark card and I don't see the money in the game
Thema:

1. I paid for a shark card but haven’t received my in game money - Similar Threads - paid shark card

2. Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it: I bought minecraft many years ago before microsoft, regretfully, bought it. I still play minecraft and recently wanted to play a feed the beast mod. I installed the ftb app and tried connecting my...
  3. Not getting what I paid for

in XBoX on Windows
    Not getting what I paid for: I just paid $120 for 40 advanced supply drops. But they didn’t show up on my new items page. I searched everything up that I could to get them back, but nothing worked. I even checked my...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  6. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  7. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  8. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  9. I paid for a whale shark cash and money isn’t showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a whale shark cash and money isn’t showing: Help will be appreciated. I purchased a GTA Online Whale Shark Cash Card (£27.71) through the XBox store (shows completed in my order history). It is not showing up in my game account. I have...
  10. Game money that was taken from my shark account that I paid for with real cash!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game money that was taken from my shark account that I paid for with real cash!: I called rockstar and tried to resolve the issue but all I was told that account was verified and was good. Then received an email that talked about modded money and how it was taken from players....