I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

Discus and support I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have deleted them from my drive tried reinstalling them and nothing is working the discs arent damaged at all and i lost all of my saves, i have 1700... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Claudette Ryals, Dec 9, 2023.

1. I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

I have deleted them from my drive tried reinstalling them and nothing is working the discs arent damaged at all and i lost all of my saves, i have 1700 hrs invested and its just gone. I want to play it its my favorite game, but in order to play it at all i have to use gamepass to download it and then buy all of the dlcs over, i already spent the money to buy the ultimate so i wouldnt have to do separate purchases, how do i fix this because i dont want to have to spend more money on something i have already paid for.

:)

Claudette Ryals, Dec 9, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X

Try installing the game from the DLC disc instead of the Game disc. If I remember correctly, that was the way to get the DLC for the Game of the Year edition of Fallout 3 and the Ultimate Edition of Fallout New Vegas. You will need to uninstall the games first.
  3. Pau1 of War Win User

New Fallout game coming anytime soon?

There is a fallout new vegas edition coming out with all released DLC on the disc
  4. T1tanPr0metheus Win User

Fallout new Vegas

Could you give me more details on the situation, like what console your playing on are you installing the fallout new vegas xbox 360 ultimate edition disc on your xbox one or did you buy the DLC (Downloadable Content) digitally?
  5. UMAD BABY D Win User

Skyrim Dlc Content

dude fallout new vegas has like fallout 3 graphics when i bought it i was gonna return it if not for the ultimate edition with all the dlc lol
  6. Ragen Kjenstad Win User

Error code 0x80070032 keeps popping up when trying to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition. I'm using disc two so I can get the dlc but no matter what I do, it keeps canceling the install

Error code 0x80070032 keeps popping up when trying to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition. I'm using disc two so I can get the dlc but no matter what I do, it keeps canceling the install. I'm on the series X
    Hey dude just found a solution. Insert disc one, let it start installing, eject the disc and pause the download in the my game and apps queue.

Once paused, insert disc 2 and it should download all the DLC without the error.

Hope this helps <3
Thema:

I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

1. I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2... - Similar Threads - own ultimate edition

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  5. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  6. Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...: I have the subscription for ultimate gamepass and I am trying to play my games on xbox cloud gaming it won't let me play because I need to "join with a code" or "add subscription" that i already...
  7. Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...: I have a question if I own a multiplayer game do I still need to buy game pass ultimate or core e2cbdd2b-8593-4824-8f7d-2c0da1d599d2
  8. Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?: Hi! I have an Ultimate Pass, and I can play Cloud Gaming. My son wants to play Cloud Gaming. His account is set to the same home XBox as me. But his Online Gaming account still says he needs to...
  9. I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...: I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game pass ultimate on PC? aa97a5b6-ea11-41e7-9244-c39b6b88e6b3
  10. Already bought/owned games and data missing after ending xbox ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought/owned games and data missing after ending xbox ultimate.: After ending my xbox ultimate subscription, games that I have already owned have gone missing or when trying to open, it says that don't own and need to purchase again. It's only games that are in...