I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this

Discus and support I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Call of duty mw3 not letting me play my pre order campaign I already uninstalled the game and reinstalled it 5 times and resented my Xbox one?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Birdhands69 Idk, Nov 5, 2023.

1. I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this

Call of duty mw3 not letting me play my pre order campaign I already uninstalled the game and reinstalled it 5 times and resented my Xbox one?

:)

Birdhands69 Idk, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Birdhands69. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to assist with your inquiry today.

May I know if the transaction for this preorder is reflected in your Microsoft account order history with the status completed, or the preorder appears with the status declined?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I have seen similar posts about other players who have experienced a declined transaction for this specific preorder.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address or order numbers. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  3. Ghost_Force141 Win User

Why is my xbox telling me i dont own my mw2 2022 i bought for 100 bucks?

I have the same issue I pre-ordered the game in June and i played the campaign last week and now it says I don't own it
  4. K9FOEGGANG K9 Win User

Why am I having trouble pre ordering a game

Why can’t I pre order its been a week of me trying to buy it
  5. Randver Win User

Zombie Army Trilogy Trailer Gives “7 Reasons to Upgrade”

Answered my own question......this is from their website.

"Why can’t I pre-order Zombie Army Trilogy in North America?

You can pre-order on PC but for reasons beyond our control we aren’t doing console pre-orders digitally.

Things are still being sorted out in North America for retail boxed copies, so as soon as we have any info on that we’ll let you know."
  6. Gavin Shaw Win User

Modern warfare 2 problem

Why pre-order a month in advance if it wasn't being taken out of my account when order was placed? I was able to play campaign all week. Doesn't make sense to me. It had an update. It finished and ever since the update it's giving me problems.
Thema:

1. I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this - Similar Threads - own pre order

2. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  3. my brand new pre owned broke on me the next day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my brand new pre owned broke on me the next day: I used my warranty for me to get a new controller on xbox when i got a pre owned one the next day the joystick randomly BROKE on me on the back of the box i got it in it says i can exchange within...
  4. Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...: I pre ordered MW3 and as of 11/01/2023 it shows I need to pre order and I am no longer able to use my skins in MW2 bc3f464d-414b-4ce9-982e-7da31029043c
  5. My pre-order isn’t showing I own the game on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pre-order isn’t showing I own the game on my xbox: I have gone on to my Xbox to download EAFC 24 which I pre ordered by it doesn’t show I own the game and is asking me to purchase it 72674b13-394e-4564-a91d-93b3be8a4367
  6. I pre-order Madden 24 on my game system it says I own this game it's not going to let it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order Madden 24 on my game system it says I own this game it's not going to let it's...: I pre-order mymadden24 69 is on my account it's not letting me play it but it says I own this game febcce7c-bc26-41da-8908-f1dbec2c38f6
  7. Xbox says I no longer own my Sims4 pre-order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I no longer own my Sims4 pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered the Sims 4 and got the deluxe edition. The pre-order also included the perfect patio pack as a bonus. This morning the perfect patio pack content disappeared from my game but the...
  8. i pre order Lightfall DLC (Destiny 2) but it declined. The xbox store still says "you own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre order Lightfall DLC (Destiny 2) but it declined. The xbox store still says "you own...: around 8 months ago i preordered Destiny 2 Lightfall DLC pre order via the xbox store. Since then microsoft declined the payment as there was insufficiant funds in my account. it still shows in...
  9. My purchased game says that I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My purchased game says that I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled: My game Star Wars Battlefront 2, which I recently deleted was showing a problem saying I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled even though I was using a disc.I have been with Xbox since 360...
  10. Deus Ex Mankind Divided standard edition pre order now says i do not own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deus Ex Mankind Divided standard edition pre order now says i do not own the game: As the topic says. I purchased mankind divided, standard edition on ppre order weeks before release. I downloaded the game, and waited. Thhat midnight, the 22nd, i played for about 8 hours and...