I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

Discus and support I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep? 205f438e-be58-4e80-b42c-233c4c4ee4d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jerjoe, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Jerjoe
    Jerjoe Guest

I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep?

:)

Jerjoe, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Dat Husane - steep - Moonlight pack

Where did you pre-order from? If you pre-ordered digitally through the Xbox Store, your pack is ready for you anytime. Simply download the

Steep Moonlight Pack
    through the Xbox Store and the pack will show up in Steep's 'Ready to install'.

If you pre-ordered through a 3rd party retailer, and not digitally through the Xbox Store, I suggest reaching out to them for further assistance. Hope this helps!
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's installed. I can't find how to access it in the game at all. Help?

Hi Jerjoe, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).

Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.

Select Install, to confirm the installation.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/view-downloadable-content
  4. Jerjoe Win User

I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's installed. I can't find how to access it in the game at all. Help?

I just uninstalled it as it kept telling me it was installed (BTW, the Olympic thing keeps reupdating over and over again), and then there was an "ambiance" option added below time of day finally, which put in me in the dark finally. ;)

Thanks.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I am glad to hear it!

Thank you!
  6. Bp11111 Win User

Cannot play modern warfare after warzone update

When i go offline and click on campaign it says

"you do not own or are missing the Data pack DLC1 DLC. Please download and install "

When i click on multiplayer (offline ) it says

"you are missing one or more Multi player DLC packs, please download and install"

And when i click on CO OP it says

"you are missing one or more Special Ops DLC packs please download and install"

But when i go to the game and click on manage i have all 6 available downloads

What am i meant to do
Thema:

1. I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's... - Similar Threads - own Steep DLC

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  5. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  6. XBOX TURNING OFF ON ITS OWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX TURNING OFF ON ITS OWN: for a while now whenever my Xbox one s is plugged into the internet it occasionally shuts off without warning. The quick access menu also pops up randomly and rapidly over and over. Is there...
  7. My RT button is triggering on its own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My RT button is triggering on its own.: I have a wired Xbox controller and my RT keeps triggering on its own but it's usually when I press LT, X, or sometimes when I use my left thumb stick. Its kind of like an auto clicker but is very...
  8. Is sharing your own ip bannable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is sharing your own ip bannable?: So the other day someone threatened to DDOS me and I responded with sharing my VPN IP and this message was reported. Since then I was permanently banned on said account and my console was aswell,...
  9. Owning an Xbox console in Serbia

in XBoX on Windows
    Owning an Xbox console in Serbia: Hi, i'm considering buying an Xbox S|X console. As stated in the topic of this thread, i live in Republic of Serbia and am wondering if that will pose any issues in terms of purchases and gamepas...
  10. Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...: My friends Xbox live ran out so I want to game share with her so she can play online what I’m wondering is can we both play the same game at the same time I’ve came across this before but it was...