I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't...

Discus and support I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't carrying over!!! Is this supposed to be like this if so it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bladeyama, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Bladeyama
    Bladeyama Guest

I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't...

I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't carrying over!!! Is this supposed to be like this if so it's wrong?

:)

Bladeyama, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't carrying over!!!

thing is the poster has said nothing about cloud gaming, only pc gaming. so no dlc apart from play anywhere titles would carry over.
    I was presuming that this part of the OP's post was referencing Coud/Remote Gaming:

"I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't carrying over"

The OP wouldn't need to get Game Pass Ultimate to play their Xbox games on PC as GPU isn't a pre-requisite for playing but it is for XCloud, hence why I thought that was what was happening

Least that is my interpretation of their post....they could do with clarifying things so we know what exactly is happening.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't carrying over!!!

thing is the poster has said nothing about cloud gaming, only pc gaming. so no dlc apart from play anywhere titles would carry over.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

To add to this, it seems sometimes XCloud can be very hit and miss as to whether DLC works...for some DLC shows up, for others it doesn't. I have seen that a full factory reset of the console can resolve it but it's not guaranteed
  5. Francia J. Win User

6. Nursemorph Win User

probably ultimate to use console and pc gamepass
    Possibly....I was just presuming based on the "I own several games on Xbox" and that the OP owned the games outright rather than having them on GP.
Thema:

1. I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't... - Similar Threads - own several games

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  5. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  6. XBOX TURNING OFF ON ITS OWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX TURNING OFF ON ITS OWN: for a while now whenever my Xbox one s is plugged into the internet it occasionally shuts off without warning. The quick access menu also pops up randomly and rapidly over and over. Is there...
  7. My RT button is triggering on its own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My RT button is triggering on its own.: I have a wired Xbox controller and my RT keeps triggering on its own but it's usually when I press LT, X, or sometimes when I use my left thumb stick. Its kind of like an auto clicker but is very...
  8. Is sharing your own ip bannable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is sharing your own ip bannable?: So the other day someone threatened to DDOS me and I responded with sharing my VPN IP and this message was reported. Since then I was permanently banned on said account and my console was aswell,...
  9. Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...

in XBoX on Windows
    Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...: Several of my friends and my own lot of XBox Series X's, keeps randomly rebooting after the last system update on 9/6/2023. Is there any news if Microsoft is going to roll back this release or...
  10. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...