I own Red Redemption 2 online for XBOX one S, and XBOX doesn't allow me to play it.

Discus and support I own Red Redemption 2 online for XBOX one S, and XBOX doesn't allow me to play it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Red Redemption 2 online for my XBOX one S, and XBOX doesn't allow me to play it. It says I need to "Sign in with the profile used to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ridgoro, Sep 19, 2021.

1. ridgoro
    ridgoro Guest

I own Red Redemption 2 online for XBOX one S, and XBOX doesn't allow me to play it.

I bought Red Redemption 2 online for my XBOX one S, and XBOX doesn't allow me to play it. It says I need to "Sign in with the profile used to buy the game and make sure your subscription to Xbox live gold, xbox game pass ultimate, or EA play is up to date"

When I try to play it I am already signed in with my profile. I could play this game before without any issues because I own it, now it says I need to have game pass (????)

please help!

:)

ridgoro, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You need Gold or Game Pass Ultimate (which includes Gold) in order to play online.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Are you sure you didn’t get it through game pass? It just left there
  4. GinaHayward Win User

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem! Just wondered if you have managed to resolve it?

Good luck
  5. ridgoro Win User

thanks,

I don't want to play online. I want to play story mode.
  6. ridgoro Win User

Thank you Sam.

no , I never had a subscription. I bought the digital version about three months ago and I played it a couple of times, and now I can't access it.

Do I necessarily need game pass subscription or something like that?

thanks!
Thema:

1. I own Red Redemption 2 online for XBOX one S, and XBOX doesn't allow me to play it. - Similar Threads - own Red Redemption

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it: I downloaded it and when I tried to play it I got an error message that said I don’t own it even though I bought it. And when I went onto the Microsoft store it said I don’t own it even though I...
  5. My Xbox is saying I don't own Red dead Redemption 2 anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is saying I don't own Red dead Redemption 2 anymore: I got Red dead Redemption 2 ultimate edition when it first came out. I recently got the series x and now it says I don't own the game anymore. I have tried almost every troubleshooting method....
  6. I own Red Dead Redemption 2 on my Xbox One. But when I go to download it on the new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Red Dead Redemption 2 on my Xbox One. But when I go to download it on the new Xbox...: All the other games in my library that I've tried to download onto the new console have worked perfectly. But for some reason Red Dead Redemption 2 isn't saying that I already own it and only...
  7. Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode: Ive been playing the Red Dead Redemption 2 story and when I went to play it today it told me I had to start it up with the online or something I guess my subscription expired or the card I was...
  8. Red Faction 2 Saying I don't own (claimed GwG) Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Faction 2 Saying I don't own (claimed GwG) Australia: I claimed Red Faction 2 through Games with Gold and the 360 marketplace says I own it, however, when I try to play, it tells me that I don't own it despite the store saying I do. It's also not...
  9. Red Dead 2 Installation Cancels on its OWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead 2 Installation Cancels on its OWN: I bought Red Dead 2 for my xbox one from the microsoft store. When downloading the game, the installation stops at the same place everytime 15.15gb or 17.7% complete. I have taken many steps to...
  10. Already Own Red Dead Redemption on 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already Own Red Dead Redemption on 360?: Hello. I have bought RDR on 360 years ago, but when it finally comes to BC for the Xbox One, I still have to pay for it? Why isn't the game free for already owners like most of the BC titles?...