I own physical copy of Forza Horizon 3

Discus and support I own physical copy of Forza Horizon 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I install on my PC or only play on Console? 5fa27121-cf92-4c3d-8fc4-30409a4da8a9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rob Gillander, Aug 15, 2023.

1. I own physical copy of Forza Horizon 3

Can I install on my PC or only play on Console?

:)

Rob Gillander, Aug 15, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You an only play disc copies on an Xbox

PlayAnywhere only works with digital copies
  3. Smwutches Win User

It would only play on the console. You would need to own it digitally in order to play it on both console and PC.
  4. VATAhead Win User

Who's Hiding These?

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, we need to answer the following questions:

1. Are you getting any error messages?

2. Do you have the physical copy or digital version of Forza Horizon 3?

3. Are you accessing the game on Windows 10 or Xbox One?

4. Are you experiencing issues with other games as well?

Looking forward to your response.
    1. No any error messages.

2. I have a digital version of Forza Horizon 3.

3. Only Xbox One.

4. No, only Forza Horizon 3.
  5. Allebas Win User

Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

The only alternative is buying a physical copy of Forza Horizon Ulitmate Edition at Gamestop, Amazon, etc. This edition includes this DLC.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Car pass Forza Horizon 2

Hi.

You will need to own a copy Forza Horizon 2 in order to be able to use the Car pass. Luckily Forza Horizon 2 is currently free for Xbox Live Gold members.
Thema:

1. I own physical copy of Forza Horizon 3 - Similar Threads - own physical copy

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  5. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  6. I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I...: I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I have to buy it digtally 17aba7a7-205f-4b28-a1b0-f359ffbf7a2f
  7. Spoiled discs due to sun, I cannot download the games even if I own them physically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spoiled discs due to sun, I cannot download the games even if I own them physically: Hello everyone. Some months ago I had a nasty discovery: 3-4 games I had were directly under the sun and in the are of the world I live the sun kills everything. One day I was just trying to play...
  8. How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox: There are no instructions online that I can find that shows you how to delete cloud gaming save files while using the ultimate game pass. I need to delete save game file for Fable 3. I do not own...
  9. FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy?: I have forza motorsport 7 on my xbox account but its only the disc version so i cannot play it on PC, however because the game is delisted i cannot even play with gamepass. I know previous DLC...
  10. Xbox considers a physical copy of a game that i own as a xbox game pass game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox considers a physical copy of a game that i own as a xbox game pass game: I own a copy of Forza Horizon 5, i also had xbox ultimate. I used ultimate to play forza without inserting the disk in the console. When it expired it played fine, but today i booted up forza and...