I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...

Discus and support I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to play Monster Hunter World: Iceborne so I logged into the account that I purchased it on and noticed the game wasn't under my owned games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KwingofCrows, Sep 20, 2023.

1. KwingofCrows
    KwingofCrows Guest

I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...

I wanted to play Monster Hunter World: Iceborne so I logged into the account that I purchased it on and noticed the game wasn't under my owned games and apps. I hopped onto my microsoft account and checked my purchase history and it confirmed that I did in fact purchase the game. But now when I go to the microsoft store on my xbox there is no option to download the game, it just tries to make me purchase it again.

:)

KwingofCrows, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

The Outer Worlds and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne for sure
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let me download the game.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Isaiah Mendoza Win User

I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let me download the game.

So sick of Microsoft I lost my account a while back waste of time and money and now I wasted money on iceborn and its making me pay again. **** company
  5. Isaiah Mendoza Win User

And after making this review I get asked to put my password on my account, what **** u wanna take away my new account toooo. My last wasn't enough or what you ****
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello KwingofCrows,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to redownload your game and you were asked to repurchase the game. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

This issue happens when the Windows device detects another Microsoft account signed in to either Microsoft Store or Xbox console. In this case, we would like to ensure that this is not what happen to your concern and that you will be able to download your game again. Please follow the steps below that is recommended on support article to perform and troubleshoot for installation issue. Since we notice that you put this issue on category Xbox console, please try:

• On a browser, go to Microsoft website and sign in to your Microsoft account manually. On the page, please check if the game is listed on everything you have purchased on Microsoft Store and see if the game is included too. Link: Microsoft account | Order history
    • Should the game not available on the order history you have under your account. Please check if this Xbox Console have profile that installed this game and set this device as their Home Console. It could be that profile shared their games access to you and to other profile.
    • Do you have a disk version of this game? If so, please use it and install the game update from Microsoft Store.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let... - Similar Threads - own Monster Hunter

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  5. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  6. XBOX TURNING OFF ON ITS OWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX TURNING OFF ON ITS OWN: for a while now whenever my Xbox one s is plugged into the internet it occasionally shuts off without warning. The quick access menu also pops up randomly and rapidly over and over. Is there...
  7. My RT button is triggering on its own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My RT button is triggering on its own.: I have a wired Xbox controller and my RT keeps triggering on its own but it's usually when I press LT, X, or sometimes when I use my left thumb stick. Its kind of like an auto clicker but is very...
  8. Is sharing your own ip bannable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is sharing your own ip bannable?: So the other day someone threatened to DDOS me and I responded with sharing my VPN IP and this message was reported. Since then I was permanently banned on said account and my console was aswell,...
  9. Owning an Xbox console in Serbia

in XBoX on Windows
    Owning an Xbox console in Serbia: Hi, i'm considering buying an Xbox S|X console. As stated in the topic of this thread, i live in Republic of Serbia and am wondering if that will pose any issues in terms of purchases and gamepas...
  10. Monster Hunter world not working and I own the disc copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter world not working and I own the disc copy: It will not load i have the game in and was just playing it last night now today it won't load past the opening screen 3df2fe53-f635-4e27-a972-d95fa1fe2986