I own modern warfare with all the content installed and told to buy what I already own

Discus and support I own modern warfare with all the content installed and told to buy what I already own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can’t I play modern warfare 2 multiplayer when I have the rights and own it with access to what I want to download from the list and I picked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by . Mannoyed, Dec 15, 2022.

1. . Mannoyed
    . Mannoyed Guest

I own modern warfare with all the content installed and told to buy what I already own

Why can’t I play modern warfare 2 multiplayer when I have the rights and own it with access to what I want to download from the list and I picked multiplayer and base game. And when I try to play multiplayer witch I have the multiplayer installed and it’s telling me to buy the 100$ vault version to play multiplayer? While I downloaded the game and multiplayer installed and running and it’s telling me to buy micotransactions and the game I already own while having it all installed. So I called support and now I’m totally confused she had horrible English and tried to swindle me into buying the 100$ version and the 70 dollar version so iid have all the content packs and two more copies of the game o already own……. And a bunch of worthless micotransactions then I was told I need to buy the cross gen bundle for 40$ on top of everything else and I m not paying and being ripped off for something I already own and can download yet I can only play the menu screen and it’s trying to make me buy the game when I try multiplayer and is showing little thumbnails of the game I already own and running it as it’s trying to sell me the game I own already and I can’t get support to help and I have pictures of proof I have ownership and rights and access to all the content it displayed such as single player co op campaign multiplayer and warzone 2 and I install the game and multiplayer I have access to and witch now could I install any of it without owning the game….. I feel cheated and neglected and lied to by a idiot and a victim of false advertising clearly since I own it and tells me what I got and shows the list yet I can’t play it and being told to buy another copy and a 40 dollar cross gen add on I can’t find and not paying for it when I have access and proof I can’t even show anyone at Microsoft and the support is a gamer or call China like seriously i have a useless version of modern warfare 2 in my library since launch that claims I own and have access to the content but is trying to charge me for the most expensive version basically ripping me off since I own the game and the content is micotransactions and if I did buy another copy what the hell do I do when it tells me to buy the game and a 40 dollar cross gen thing I can’t even locate but supposedly I need it to play multiplayer along with every version and micro transaction content bundles and I’d have three copies and two sets of content bundles and a 40 dollar add on I wasn’t informed of witch actually I own and have rights to the game and the content it says so on it’s description I have the whole list of content to install and can download what I was told I own just to be told I have to purchased something I own installed and launched and told to buy 100$ vault edition witch is law breaking cause I own the rights to play multiplayer and the. Base game and being denied by a scam as well as undisclosed hidden fees is breaking the law for I was told I own the game and the content to play the game and have access to be told to buy it again as well as staff in the phone telling me to buy both versions for the content packs that are irrelevant and not mentioned in order to have access to what I have already own and again another 40 dollar add on supposedly is needed that wasn’t disclosed or mentioned as a fee to play the version I own I was told I own exactly what I got and can download and being told and enticed to pay more for content I already own basically making micosoft a thief a liar shady business and various hidden fees ever mentioned and with no one to contact about this problem and what good would buying something I already own do since I own it now and being told to buy it again and I’m not getting what I own and have access to i can only use the menus and that’s 80g of space apparently cause i can’t play the game

:)

. Mannoyed, Dec 15, 2022
  2. . Mannoyed Win User

[​IMG]
    I owe this and installed and launched it to be told I don’t own it and need to buy the overpriced version even though I own the game and have access to the content it’s actually pretty stupid and asinine that it’s installed and running trying to tell me to purchase it again while using the itself to sell itself back even though I own it but apparently I own nothing yet I have everything available the void of logic and false advertising how can I own and install it and have to buy what’s already owned it’s pissing me off and I’m not compensated for my lose. Can’t eve. Get support to help without having them encourage me to spend 200 dollars on content packs and the game I already own yet again that’s just stupid and backwards as can be and highly has me suspicious of a scam cause google said this was a problem people was having and tutorials to fix it apparently but I don’t want a fix I want what’s mine and owed to me and the person on the phone kept telling me to buy the cross gen add on but it’s not telling me I need that it’s telling me to buy the game I have installed and own and running then she tells me to buy it using Microsoft and no way I have it already and can do everything but play it even though I own and have the rights to access it as it says so it’s self yet the person on the phone both sending the message to buy it and spend money. And it’s simple I already own it and it’s on my account if I didn’t own it why can I install something I supposedly don’t own like seriously I’m sick of this hide and seek and neglect and being told to buy something I own already and I m not getting what I own so I’m being stolen from I can’t own it and it actually own it as they keep trying to convince me I don’t own it like ffs I give up I heard it’s **** anyways but the fact I’m being a victim of whatever bs you call this scam and losing either way to buy it or own it but only can play the menus cause it’s trying to scam me by telling me to purchase what I own and running to receive the message is absurd and is trying to charge me for what I own and the support telling me to buy everything modern warfare 2 costing hundreds to get what’s mine already? A ransom for the game and content I own to own the same **** with bs micotransactions and the game and rights I already own and having a problem with the **** I own now but adding more copies will fix it? Ignoring the fact I OWN IT Already like I own it seriously why would I overpay for something I own already and revive nothing cause I have it already
  3. . Mannoyed Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I own it and have access to the content as shown why would I need to own another copy that comes with boosters and lame **** i don’t want or need and what exactly do I own and have rights to if not what’s displayed? Straight false advertising misleading scam and law breaking thievery
  4. . Mannoyed Win User

Being told that I have to purchase it when it’s marked as owned and I have access to it and can download everything as it claims and shows it’s mine I didn’t buy it and j dunno how it got in my library of games and is on my account and I have the license to the game and content and allowed to download but not play it cause I didn’t purchase it yet it was given to me and belongs to me since launch they want me to buy it for 100$ even though I own the rights is criminal since it belongs to me some how but micosoft wants me to pay for something I already own and shows I own it yet according the o them and can access it like I own it and they leave it on my account as something I own but want to change me 100$ not the 70$ one and support telling me to buy all versions for the content packs and buy the cross gen add on trying to make me over pay for **** I don’t want when I have it as owned already and I dunno how much it would be but there trying to swindle me out of a lot of. Money for something they pretty much gave me and want me to pay for it but I never wanted it in the first place but they gave me it and is trying to overcharge me for something I own
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Modern Warfare 2019 won't work on Xbox Series S

Hello.

I own a physical copy of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I bought it in early 2020 and have been playing it on Xbox One.

It's as if the Xbox doesn't recognize I have the license for the game or something. In the store I can find the Modern Warfare digital copy for full price.

I can also find Warzone for free and it says "Includes Modern Warfare". Except it doesn't work.
    Hi,

If you own a physical (disc) copy of Call of duty, then it's the license for the disc version that you own. Since the Series S has no Blu-ray drive, any disc games you have installed will not work as they require the disc to prove ownership.

I'm afraid as the Series S has no optical drive, you will have to re-buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 as a digital purchase. This also applies to all other games you own on disc.

If this is not cost effective to you, then your only option is to buy a Series X, which does contain a Blu-ray drive.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Not finding DLC COD Modern Warfare

Hi There,

This seems to be a fairly common occurance on Modern Warfare and the only fix that I've found involves doing these steps.

MODERN WARFARE “YOU DO NOT OWN OR ARE MISSING THE MULTI PLAYER DLC PACK” ERROR FIX | XBOX ONE

On Xbox One you’ll need to perform a slightly different process. There’s no option to restore licenses on Microsoft’s platform, which, regrettably, means that you’re less likely to fix the issue without needing to do a full reinstall.

• Select “My games & apps” on the Home screen
    • Locate Modern Warfare on the “Games” tab, highlight it and press the Menu (start) button on your controller
    • Select “Manage game & add-ons”
    • The following items should appear in the “Installed” section:
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Multiplayer Pack”
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Spec Ops Pack 1″
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 1″
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 2″
    • If you’re missing any, manually search the Xbox Store in order to download them
    • Should all of the relevant DLC already be present, you’ll need to uninstall all game content and then perform a full reinstallation
    Try it out and see if it helps. All credit goes to Game Revolution.

Link: https://www.gamerevolution.com/guid...c-packs-error-you-do-not-own-the-dlc-pack-fix
Thema:

1. I own modern warfare with all the content installed and told to buy what I already own - Similar Threads - own modern warfare

2. 1. I own modern warfare and I download besides multiplayer. Ive tried downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1. I own modern warfare and I download besides multiplayer. Ive tried downloading...: 1. I own modern warfare and I download besides multiplayer. Ive tried downloading multiplayer but says error and I have tried restarting and redownloading everything too....
  3. Why is all audio on Modern Warfare II silent but my own gun in the campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is all audio on Modern Warfare II silent but my own gun in the campaign: The audio for Modern Warfare II has all gone silent except for my own gun during the campaign and maybe the multiplayer too and any attempt at fixing it isn’t working...
  4. Getting error 0x803f9006 on modern warfare II and 2k23 even though I own them and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error 0x803f9006 on modern warfare II and 2k23 even though I own them and I’m...: I’m signed in. I purchased the games on MY account and now it won’t let me play them on MY account. What is the problem??? 569407c6-de2e-479b-9eb4-c90ba770825d
  5. Why does Xbox suddenly say I do not own game (Modern Warfare II)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox suddenly say I do not own game (Modern Warfare II)?: Hi, I pre-ordered Modern Warfare II back in October. I've played the game with virtually no issues since then. I recently tried to play MW2 and the following issues occur: When queueing with...
  6. I own the disc version of call of duty modern warfare and I've installed it but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the disc version of call of duty modern warfare and I've installed it but it says...: I own the disc version of call of duty modern warfare and I've installed it but it says campaign packs and multi-player not installed.. What do I do ? Need help please....
  7. Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.: Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition on my series x on the 8th October, recently as ive been playing i came across a glitch were my character wouldn't move in the...
  8. What to do when Modern Warfare 2 tells me that I do not own the game even though I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do when Modern Warfare 2 tells me that I do not own the game even though I...: I pre-ordered Modern Warfare II in July but when the game finally released I was sent a notification in the game that I do not own it anymore. Can anyone help me to find a solution?...
  9. I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x too. But when I run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x too. But when I run...: I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x but can't play multiplayer or campaign. I'm not even given the option. I can only see and play warzone...
  10. Microsoft is saying I don’t not own Call of Duty Modern Wardare II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I don’t not own Call of Duty Modern Wardare II: I preordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II through the Call of Duty game it’s self. Microsoft is now saying I don’t own it and I can’t start it up. b14e9b1c-1b5d-4c3e-8054-9c69a0f0450c