I own Minecraft java but after migrating to Microsoft my account no longer works and when I...

Discus and support I own Minecraft java but after migrating to Microsoft my account no longer works and when I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Whenever I go to my accounts it shows me my Mojang account and Microsoft account. My Microsoft account only lets me play the demo and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Synth731, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Synth731
    Synth731 Guest

I own Minecraft java but after migrating to Microsoft my account no longer works and when I...

I own Minecraft java but after migrating to Microsoft my account no longer works and when I... [​IMG]

Whenever I go to my accounts it shows me my Mojang account and Microsoft account. My Microsoft account only lets me play the demo and I have literally 0 access to the game I bought. Also whenever I try to log into my Mojang account it just brings me to the Microsoft log in screen which then I proceed to log in to my Microsoft account. However this does absolutely nothing and just tells me that im logged into my Microsoft account with still 0 access to minecraft Java edditon.

I own Minecraft java but after migrating to Microsoft my account no longer works and when I... [​IMG]

As you can see if you go on namemc.com you can I see I have the migration cape on my Minecraft account so it has nothing to do with me failing to migrate.

I have tried logging in over and over, updating the launcher, downloading the Minecraft client off the Microsoft store but nothing lets me play Minecraft. As you can see I can only play the demo

I have tried every method I have seen but nothing works. Why cant I just enjoy the game I bought with my money? Clearly its not a migration issue Microsoft has just removed Minecraft off of my account for absolutely 0 reason. Give me access to the game I bought please and thank you.

Also I would like to add that my Mojang account shows up in the Microsoft account tab but I doesn't let me go in it and just send me into the Microsoft log in screen. It also says that I do not own a copy of Minecraft when i go on the Minecraft website with my Microsoft account.

And whenever I remove the Microsoft account that I migrated to that also says I do not have Minecraft Java edition and try to log into Minecraft it shows this and once again, doesnt let me log in but instead makes me log in to a Microsoft account.

After thinking about at this I thought maybe I would be fixed if I clicked on the "" account and just didn't log in with Microsoft but here is what happened
    I got this error and now my account is gone. Please someone I beg help me out I have bought things on servers and even a optifine cape and I have had this account for 2-3 years now and I just want it back.

:)

Synth731, Aug 24, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: