I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC?

Discus and support I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I brought minecraft on my xbox yesterday night and thought i would be able to install it on my Laptop using the xbox app or microsofts website, however... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jettparis, Feb 23, 2021.

1. jettparis
    jettparis Guest

I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC?

I brought minecraft on my xbox yesterday night and thought i would be able to install it on my Laptop using the xbox app or microsofts website, however it does not show on either, any help on this?

:)

jettparis, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

If a game is a Play Anywhere title, you can purchase it on the Xbox and download it and play it on the PC as well without having to purchase it again, and vice versa. But Minecraft is not Play Anywhere.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No. Minecraft is not Play Anywhere.
  4. jettparis Win User

If a game is a Play Anywhere title, you can purchase it on the Xbox and download it and play it on the PC as well without having to purchase it again, and vice versa. But Minecraft is not Play Anywhere.
    okay, what if i brought minecraft windows 10 on my pc, would i then be able to install this on my xbox?
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to purchase the PC version in order to play it on the PC.
  6. jettparis Win User

You would have to purchase the PC version in order to play it on the PC.
    but i read online that i would just be able to install it, on the xbox website
Thema:

1. I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC? - Similar Threads - Own Minecraft Bedrock

2. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  3. Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.: I have the official Minecraft launcher on my windows 10 PC. I am logged into my microsoft account. However it says: "Buy Now" when trying to open the Bedrock Edition of minecraft. I can verify...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock - Asking me to unlock game that I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock - Asking me to unlock game that I own.: i got minecraft almsost 3 years ago and i have been playing since then but a i got a new laptop. I installed Minecraft Bedrock from the windows store app. When I launch the app, it asks me to...
  5. Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?: WHY CAN'T I PLAY MINECRAFT JAVA IF I ALREADY BOUGHT BEDROCK? (I am on PC and it just says " Buy now ") I went on my other Minecraft account and it said "Play now" so I don't understand what is...
  6. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  7. I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...: I bought it but it wants me to buy both editions for no reason ( it said ( X ) Something went wrong when i insert a ss a36f96f6-4e88-4289-bbe5-f05b8f77c6b4
  8. I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java: Thank you in advance for any help with this. I originally purchased Minecraft Bedrock for PC. Now I want to play Java for the shaders, but before buying it, noticed my edition of MC says...
  9. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock...
  10. Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it: I purchased Minecraft Java a long time ago and redeemed the bedrock edition. I recently migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account. However, now in the minecraft launcher, only Java edition...