I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...

Discus and support I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought it but it wants me to buy both editions for no reason ( it said ( X ) Something went wrong when i insert a ss... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tawsif raz, Oct 23, 2023.

1. tawsif raz
    tawsif raz Guest

I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...

I bought it but it wants me to buy both editions for no reason ( it said ( X ) Something went wrong when i insert a ss

:)

tawsif raz, Oct 23, 2023
  2. Odin Spjut Win User

Minecraft Java Redeeming

I have this exact issue. I own the Minecraft Bedrock edition (for windows 10), and can install and play it through the minecraft launcher. I get the message in the launcher that I'm eligible for the Java edition, and click to try to redeem it, which takes me here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9nxp44l49shj I sign in to my Microsoft account on the web, and it still says "Buy" rather than "Get" and there's no option to change things.

I've tried uninstalling all minecraft stuff, resetting my windows store and xbox app accounts, and restarting the computer. I can reinstall minecraft just fine and still play the Bedrock Edition, but the Java edition remains unavailable.
  3. Fu Long Tay Win User

Minecraft Java → Bedrock Redemption is not working

Same issue here, I own Minecraft Java Edition but I am unable to even access the page on the Microsoft Store to get the bedrock edition and the launcher just tells me incompatible with launcher
  4. Rostom L Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not starting installation, just says 'waiting for installation'

Thank you for the information. Are you trying to install the Minecraft Java Edition or the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?

If you're trying to install the Bedrock Edition, try to install the game itself without using the Launcher. Simply search Minecraft for Windows on Xbox app or Microsoft Store.

You could as well try to install the Launcher from the web here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
  5. roann_125 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 edition opens as a demo, although it was purchased

No, for some reason Minecraft.net does not show the purchased Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition. I did not run minecraft through the launcher, I downloaded it from the Microsoft store and just opened it without using the launcher.
  6. hussnain chaudhry Win User

Can't play Minecraft Java Edition

i bought minecraft bedrock edition and i was suppose to get java edition for free but on the launcher it says play demo edition and on xbox it says i own the game, when i click the game it says get launcher when i already had it and it jus looped around and said play demo. I spent 2 hours of my lifetime trying to fix this and now i think i got ptsd ;/
Thema:

1. I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher... - Similar Threads - own minecraft bedrock

2. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  3. Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.: I have the official Minecraft launcher on my windows 10 PC. I am logged into my microsoft account. However it says: "Buy Now" when trying to open the Bedrock Edition of minecraft. I can verify...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock - Asking me to unlock game that I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock - Asking me to unlock game that I own.: i got minecraft almsost 3 years ago and i have been playing since then but a i got a new laptop. I installed Minecraft Bedrock from the windows store app. When I launch the app, it asks me to...
  5. Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?: WHY CAN'T I PLAY MINECRAFT JAVA IF I ALREADY BOUGHT BEDROCK? (I am on PC and it just says " Buy now ") I went on my other Minecraft account and it said "Play now" so I don't understand what is...
  6. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  7. I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java: Thank you in advance for any help with this. I originally purchased Minecraft Bedrock for PC. Now I want to play Java for the shaders, but before buying it, noticed my edition of MC says...
  8. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock...
  9. Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it: I purchased Minecraft Java a long time ago and redeemed the bedrock edition. I recently migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account. However, now in the minecraft launcher, only Java edition...
  10. Why can’t I play Minecraft Bedrock without a Gamepass subscription despite me owning the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Minecraft Bedrock without a Gamepass subscription despite me owning the...: I recently tried opening Minecraft on my Xbox Series X to play, but when I do, I get a print saying “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass”. I never had the game through Game Pass, I’ve...