I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

Discus and support I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T Baker1, Oct 19, 2023.

1. T Baker1
    T Baker1 Guest

Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock launcher it says it's unavailable in my store and that I need to switch accounts or buy it. When I open the launcher and hit bedrock and then try to install the launcher there I get the same error. "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

:)

T Baker1, Oct 19, 2023
  2. victor ‎‎ Win User

I'm being asked to buy Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition although I have already owned Bedrock for years and I have Java on my laptop.

The Xbox edition of Minecraft in the screenshot is still the Bedrock edition, is it not? I should have access to Java through owning the Bedrock edition, and I don't understand why I wouldn't be able to play it if I played Java in the past with my Microsoft account without having to buy Java.
  3. Kinglez Win User

My account was charged for game pass for pc and it says i have it but i cant play Minecraft Java

As previously noted. Microsoft owns Minecraft, however Minecraft Java is not a Microsoft or Xbox game. The PC equivalent is “Minecraft Windows 10 edition” the Java version is a separate game not part of Minecraft bedrock, their-for not cross play with other devices.

Xbox owns W10 edition not Java edition
  4. Bshaw2018 Win User

Minecraft Account

Hello!

Yes, I already own Minecraft on my previous account. I own both Java and Bedrock edition. I have tried logging into my previous account but it still required me to purchase Minecraft Java Edition for the second time
  5. shredder2080 Win User

Can't play the java Minecraft even though I have bedrock

I purchased the bedrock console version and I own the digital copy of Minecraft for windows but can't claim the java edition
  6. Arsalan_824 Win User

Minecraft Java asks me to buy again.

Hi Fernando,

I have tried this already and it does not work.

The problem is that when Iog into microsoft and look at my owned games, it appears that my microsoft account does not own minecraft java edition and only owns the bedrock edition, even though i've been playing Java edition on it daily up till now.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition. - Similar Threads - own Java edition

2. How do I play Java for free if I own bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Java for free if I own bedrock?: I own bedrock edition but it would let me play Java edition. When I go to buy Java edition it says I already own this but it wont let me play 92493e19-ceb5-4b74-8d39-5240a68dac6e
  3. Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?: I have bought Minecraft: Java a while back and have been playing it as recently as two days ago, however yesterday I came across an issue when I open the launcher saying I need to "Buy Game"...
  4. Minecraft Java edition is not showing up as owned on any of my accounts. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java edition is not showing up as owned on any of my accounts. Why?: Hello, I purchased Minecraft Java edition on my laptop about a year and a half ago now. I haven’t used the game or my laptop for about a year and now the game is not showing up as owned on any of...
  5. I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java: Thank you in advance for any help with this. I originally purchased Minecraft Bedrock for PC. Now I want to play Java for the shaders, but before buying it, noticed my edition of MC says...
  6. Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition: I bought minecraft a long time ago and migrated my account on June 30th 2022, but when I tried to log back into my minecraft account through microsoft, it forced me to create a new xbox gamer tag...
  7. I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version: Hello I have had issues with claiming the java edition of minecraft on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. Instead of showing get all it says is the price to pay. I do not know why i...
  8. Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...: i don't really know what to do since a lot of tutorials i saw is for minecraft mobile 96f51927-f87e-4985-936c-1e01dcf8ae20
  9. Why is my Minecraft java edition not working when I press buy it says I already own this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft java edition not working when I press buy it says I already own this...: I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC and i only can use Bedrock Edition and It says I already have Java Edition a7b09ac8-80da-47ef-97af-b0b90c0e5fdc
  10. i own the minecraft bedrock and java edition pack, but im only able to play bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own the minecraft bedrock and java edition pack, but im only able to play bedrock: I've tried restarting my computer and everything for a couple days now but it still won't seem to work. [img] [img] 73058466-b91d-4ab0-ba55-ee8f54e9a4e2