i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?

Discus and support i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It wont load the disc at all and when it does rarely the console throws a fit. 9428eace-61f3-48f7-9582-15a997fc577a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yavi Velez, Jul 30, 2023.

1. Yavi Velez
    Yavi Velez Guest

It wont load the disc at all and when it does rarely the console throws a fit.

:)

Yavi Velez, Jul 30, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Try it in another Xbox,mits possible your drive is bad, or the disc has gone bad

Disc rot is microscopic and not visible to the naked eye
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Yavi. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which Xbox console are you using to install the game disc? If you're getting an error code or message, please send them here. It will help us determine the steps we can perform to fix the issue.
  4. heyitsmeeeesh Win User

Why can't I download the new Annihilation Map Pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops?

It wont let me buy some microsoft points, it says my card isnt authroized, i tried my moms card nd it wont let me buy it i dont know why :/
  5. TelosLegicide Win User

XBOX Live Account Download (8151015)

hey i have the same freakin problem when im trying to sign in it wont let me i dont know why
  6. JustinJustin2 Win User

banned consol

I have been consell banned xbox 360 dont know why wont let me connect to internet it says blocked
Thema:

1. i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why? - Similar Threads - own FM7 disc

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  5. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  6. XBOX TURNING OFF ON ITS OWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX TURNING OFF ON ITS OWN: for a while now whenever my Xbox one s is plugged into the internet it occasionally shuts off without warning. The quick access menu also pops up randomly and rapidly over and over. Is there...
  7. My RT button is triggering on its own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My RT button is triggering on its own.: I have a wired Xbox controller and my RT keeps triggering on its own but it's usually when I press LT, X, or sometimes when I use my left thumb stick. Its kind of like an auto clicker but is very...
  8. Is sharing your own ip bannable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is sharing your own ip bannable?: So the other day someone threatened to DDOS me and I responded with sharing my VPN IP and this message was reported. Since then I was permanently banned on said account and my console was aswell,...
  9. Owning an Xbox console in Serbia

in XBoX on Windows
    Owning an Xbox console in Serbia: Hi, i'm considering buying an Xbox S|X console. As stated in the topic of this thread, i live in Republic of Serbia and am wondering if that will pose any issues in terms of purchases and gamepas...
  10. Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...: My friends Xbox live ran out so I want to game share with her so she can play online what I’m wondering is can we both play the same game at the same time I’ve came across this before but it was...