I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x too. But when I run...

Discus and support I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x too. But when I run... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x but can't play multiplayer or campaign. I'm not even given the option. I can only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Theod Lookas, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Theod Lookas
    Theod Lookas Guest

I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x too. But when I run...

I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x but can't play multiplayer or campaign. I'm not even given the option. I can only see and play warzone

:)

Theod Lookas, Nov 6, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x too. But when I run the game Im given only the option to play warzine

As Josef mentioned its not a play anywhere title and you can't buy cod games pc without the Activision storefront (battlenet or stream) which is separate from xbox store on pc

You can get warzone mw version or any other version of warzone for free on console
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x too. But when I run the game Im given only the option to play warzine

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Theod

Just to confirm, did you never purchased the game on the console?

I ask this because call of duty is not an Xbox play anywhere title. This means that if you purchased the game on PC you need to purchase it on Xbox if you want to play there
  4. AdamStokes1 Win User

I redeemed a code and the game is not available to download

Hi thanks for the reply.

The game is call of duty modern warfare and it is the Xbox edition, I am trying to download it to my Xbox series X

Thanks
  5. Hamza Yar Win User

My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on

My call of duty Infinite warfare gaming disc isn't being read by my xbox one console anymore. I did delete an account tho achievements and progress for my 2 other accounts are still saved. I've had this game for years, no scratches so that's not an issue. Modern warfare isn't reading either. These are the only 2. Is anyone having the same issue? Or what can I do besides the basic troubleshooting?
    I have the same issue just with my xbox x. My cousin Gifted me Call of duty 4 modern warfare legacy edition which includes infinity warfare. now this is for xbox 1 and I don't have one for series x. and cod 4 still works but when I try to download infinity warfare it keeps saying. "Download canceled". can someone help orders someone know what to do?
  6. Joshua Perales Win User

I wanted to play modern warfare but I couldn’t it only let me play warzone vanguard and pre order modern warfare 2 I already cleared my MAC address and didn’t do nothing

My brother owns the game but we game shared but until I got the series x I re downloaded the game and it didn’t show my brothers account and modern warfare but he says that he can’t play it even tho he owned it
Thema:

1. I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x too. But when I run... - Similar Threads - own cod modern

2. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  3. I already own COD: cold war?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already own COD: cold war?: I bought COD:cold War and everywhere I go (on the Microsoft store or Xbox app), it says I own it but once I open the game, it won't let me proceed unless I buy the game....
  4. I recently switched over to a new Xbox from my very old one and it says I don't own COD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched over to a new Xbox from my very old one and it says I don't own COD...: So basically my Brothers who used the old Xbox bought COD Advanced Warfare in like 2013 - 2014? I don't really know. Anyways, when I got it for a Hand-me-down Gift it had COD Advanced Warfare and...
  5. COD: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) says I now no longer own the game on my account?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) says I now no longer own the game on my account?!: So, I was hopping on my Xbox today, 10/27/2022, just before the release of MWII to make sure that my game was pre-loaded before launch tonight. When I went to click on it, it started saying I...
  6. Microsoft says I own COD Cold War, COD Cold War says I do not own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says I own COD Cold War, COD Cold War says I do not own it: I bought COD Cold War for Series S consoles from xbox via my laptop computer yesterday. I then moved over to the XBOX Series S and found my game, it showed that I owned it so I started the...
  7. Microsoft now own Blur , possible backwards compatible disc only? & Cod side note

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft now own Blur , possible backwards compatible disc only? & Cod side note: So it seems Microsoft now own Activision which is great news, (please read my other post to understand this in more detail)...
  8. Why is is that I own both COD games and I can’t play them ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is is that I own both COD games and I can’t play them ?: I have over 13 files downloaded for COD modern warfare and Cold War but I can’t play the games even tho the Xbox store tells me that I own them and can’t purchase them again? Someone please tell...
  9. COD aid asking me to purchase modern warfare even though I own it after season 5 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD aid asking me to purchase modern warfare even though I own it after season 5 update: I own the game already and after the update finished i cant play multiplayer as it says i have to ourchae the game. I have the disk from my original purchase 315abe2d-eee6-4232-a96b-dc2ec7b02754
  10. I own COD Modern Warfare and now game is missing and wants me to pay again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own COD Modern Warfare and now game is missing and wants me to pay again.: I own COD Modern Warfare. I purchased it through Microsoft Store approximately 2 months ago. I have been playing it with no problem up until 1 week ago. I went to open the game as usual and once I...