I own COD Modern Warfare and now game is missing and wants me to pay again.

Discus and support I own COD Modern Warfare and now game is missing and wants me to pay again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own COD Modern Warfare. I purchased it through Microsoft Store approximately 2 months ago. I have been playing it with no problem up until 1 week... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JenFerguson, Jun 27, 2020.

1. JenFerguson
    JenFerguson Guest

I own COD Modern Warfare. I purchased it through Microsoft Store approximately 2 months ago. I have been playing it with no problem up until 1 week ago. I went to open the game as usual and once I logged into Activision account it showed I could no longer
    access my multiple player/campagin version of the game and only allowed me into Warzone.

I have uninstalled and tried reinstalling, when I go into options under my warzone game application it shows I have 2 Modern Warfare packs already installed but no others. I do not understand why I cannot play my game I paid for and only way to play again
    is to buy it again which I will not do. Please help with this technical problem.

:)

JenFerguson, Jun 27, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: