I own a Series S and Xbox One.. account management

Discus and support I own a Series S and Xbox One.. account management in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I own a Series S and Xbox One. I would like to use the Xbox live for both, but I would like to make the Series S as a Primary account and the Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mark CD, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Mark CD
    Mark CD Guest

I own a Series S and Xbox One. I would like to use the Xbox live for both, but I would like to make the Series S as a Primary account and the Xbox One as a guest account. Is it possible? I'm not sure if there's a way to keep my games on the Series S and let my guest use their games on the Xbox One. Would using the family settings work towards my question? I hope I explained it to the best. Sorry to repeat on this forum. Thank you.

:)

Mark CD, Jul 20, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Mark

Family settings are for managing members in it which is usually child/teen account.

But to answer your question, if you only intend to share the gold subscription on the Xbox one, simply sign in on that console using the account that has the subscription and switch over to their preferred profile.

There are two ways on how to share gold:

-Setting the console as home

-Simply signing in on that console - as long as you're signed in (but the downside for this set up, you wouldn't be able to play at the same time.)

You may refer here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

If you plan on playing together at the same time, (even if its a different game) you would need to set the Xbox one as home.
  3. Mark CD Win User

Thank you very much, Belle. I appreciated it.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do I download my profile to use the console for Xbox Sirius x

5. Smwutches Win User

Mulitiple Users on one Xbox

If you got the Xbox One or Series S/X, then in order for each person to have their own progress they would each need their own account which would require and email address for each one.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can I use my USB headphones with the Xbox console?

Oh, sorry for the confusion, and as I have checked, there is no official announcement from Microsoft. Personally, I own an Xbox Series S, from Xbox One S I purchased the Xbox Series S and so far, everything is working perfect for me.
Thema:

1. I own a Series S and Xbox One.. account management - Similar Threads - own Series account

2. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  3. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  4. Xbox Series S keeps restarting on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps restarting on its own: My series s has suddenly started to restart on its own every few seconds. It's well ventilated, I've triple checked the power supply, and I've power cycled it several times. However it still keeps...
  5. I have a game that a own for the Xbox 360 and trying to get on the Xbox series s but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game that a own for the Xbox 360 and trying to get on the Xbox series s but...: I try downloading on the Xbox app but it said I don’t own it 465673ad-1784-4085-9129-f0fd94075af5
  6. Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?: I have my Xbox Series X in our game room connected to an AVR (tuner/amp) and on the same LAN as my Windows 11 PC, which is set up as a DLNA media server (music is accessible to other...
  7. I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...: I own and can play Minecraft on my Xbox One S, however my recently purchased Xbox Series X doesn't allow me to download the game. I am logged into my Microsoft account on the Series X, but...
  8. I own a game digitally for xbox one. Why does the game not appear as purchased on my Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game digitally for xbox one. Why does the game not appear as purchased on my Series...: I bought master chief collection when it first came out. Now it says I don’t own the game when I try to install it on my Series S when I try to find it in store. it prompts me to buy the game...
  9. Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X: I've owned minecraft on my Xbox One S for years now and recently upgraded to a Series X. Just today I tried to install it but noticed it was absent from my library. I checked the Xbox store and...
  10. If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?: The only problem is that I no longer use or own the phone number or email address to receive the code to reset my password they are different now. I just have the gamer tag and user email....