I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...

Discus and support I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ps4 has some good games coming out. Infamous being one at the top of my list, I don't know much about the order. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FreakyAbyss6, Jan 20, 2014.

1. C0MP3LLED
    C0MP3LLED Guest

I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...

Ps4 has some good games coming out. Infamous being one at the top of my list, I don't know much about the order.

C0MP3LLED, Jan 20, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    [quote user="C0MP3LLED"]

Ps4 has some good games coming out. Infamous being one at the top of my list, I don't know much about the order.

[/quote]

I can't wait for Infamous. According to the guys at Console Monster and Eurogamer that got to play it recently it was fantastic, one saying it's the first true next gen title he has seen, I think he meant visually. If that's true then I really can't wait because
    personally I've already been impressed by some of the next generation graphics, especially Ryse: Son of Rome and Killzone.

I know there's a lot of hype surrounding The Order, like you know it's not a title I know a lot about, I must start having a read about it.

But that's the same for a lot of next gen titles for me, apart from the one's everyones talking about now, Titanfall, Watch Dogs, Drive Club, Infamous, Destiny, I just haven't looked too much into any others but by what people are saying, there's tons of top
    notch games coming for both systems in 2014.

I personally can't wait I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ... :)

Lofty Who, Jan 20, 2014
  3. Multi-platform gaming is the way forward. It was only 2 years ago that I had a good enough job to be able to afford all 3 systems from last gen and I must say it's a much more relaxing way of gaming in a way. No being worried about exclusives, making your
    own balanced opinions and the ability to kick back and laugh at people who desperately fanboy their systems.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 20, 2014
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

[quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]

Multi-platform gaming is the way forward. It was only 2 years ago that I had a good enough job to be able to afford all 3 systems from last gen and I must say it's a much more relaxing way of gaming in a way. No being worried about exclusives, making your
    own balanced opinions and the ability to kick back and laugh at people who desperately fanboy their systems.

[/quote]

It's definitely great having .. "The best of both worlds" ...

I went with the Xbox One on launch for exclusives like Forza, Ryse, Dead Rising and my original plan was to wait for a PS4 until games like Drive Club, Infamous etc appeared.

I was lucky though as my wife and daughter got me a PS4 as a present, knowing what I know now I wouldn't have hesitated to buy it on release, I'm playing what I class as some truly stunning games on it.

I still say though if you only have one or the other console, I can't see anyone wanting for titles, especially a few months from now, some truly stunning looking titles on the way but like you said, it is nice not to worry about exclusives because I know if
    I had just an Xbox One now, when some PS4 exclusives hit I know I would been looking at them with a sad face lol

As for the fanboys, I honestly do feel sorry for them as it seems they are happier arguing rather than actually playing :-/

Lofty Who, Jan 20, 2014
  5. [quote user="Lofty Who"]

[quote user=""]

Multi-platform gaming is the way forward. It was only 2 years ago that I had a good enough job to be able to afford all 3 systems from last gen and I must say it's a much more relaxing way of gaming in a way. No being worried about exclusives, making your

[/quote]

I went with the Xbox One on launch for exclusives like Forza, Ryse, Dead Rising and my original plan was to wait for a PS4 until games like Drive Club, Infamous etc appeared.

I was lucky though as my wife and daughter got me a PS4 as a present, knowing what I know now I wouldn't have hesitated to buy it on release, I'm playing what I class as some truly stunning games on it.

I still say though if you only have one or the other console, I can't see anyone wanting for titles, especially a few months from now, some truly stunning looking titles on the way but like you said, it is nice not to worry about exclusives because I know if
    I had just an Xbox One now, when some PS4 exclusives hit I know I would been looking at them with a sad face lol

As for the fanboys, I honestly do feel sorry for them as it seems they are happier arguing rather than actually playing :-/

[/quote]

I used to be a huge 360 fanboy until I bought my PS3. I still stand by a lot of the things I said as it was mainly just a glorified Blu-Ray player but it's great having both. Sometimes you can just sit there like "Hey, I'm gunna take a break from Halo and
    go buy myself Uncharted".

-

I too went for the X1 to start with and it will be my only console for a good few months, if not for the rest of the year. The games appealed to me more on launch but I know, without a doubt, that I will eventually go buy a PS4 and enjoy that too. When I
    see a ridiculously low price (or a console Pokemon game) I'll go pick up a Wii U too as there's a few games I'd like to try out on that console.

Dynamic Sausage, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Lofty Who Win User

I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I had a Xboxone im so wanting one atm.

[quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]

[/quote]

7. Lofty Who Win User

I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I had a Xboxone im so wanting one atm.

[quote user="C0MP3LLED"]

[/quote]

I can't wait for Infamous. According to the guys at Console Monster and Eurogamer that got to play it recently it was fantastic, one saying it's the first true next gen title he has seen, I think he meant visually. If that's true then I really can't wait because
    personally I've already been impressed by some of the next generation graphics, especially Ryse: Son of Rome and Killzone.

I know there's a lot of hype surrounding The Order, like you know it's not a title I know a lot about, I must start having a read about it.

But that's the same for a lot of next gen titles for me, apart from the one's everyones talking about now, Titanfall, Watch Dogs, Drive Club, Infamous, Destiny, I just haven't looked too much into any others but by what people are saying, there's tons of top
    notch games coming for both systems in 2014.

I personally can't wait :)
  8. C0MP3LLED Win User

Congratulations, hope you calm down now.
  9. jamie the gun Win User

Yep I will agree with you here I own a ps4 because it was right for me and if titanfall is as good as hyped I will then pick up an xboxone because the hardware reliability this time is impressive
  10. C0MP3LLED Win User

Thema:

1. I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ... - Similar Threads - own Ps4 has

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...: I forgot the Microsoft Account linked with my PSN account. 5b9b41d5-f6b0-42e1-8f70-7d74886076ff
  5. Accidentally signed into my minecraft account on my brother's ps4 account instead of my own.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally signed into my minecraft account on my brother's ps4 account instead of my own.: I was trying to link my minecraft account from my switch onto the ps4(to still be able to use the skins I'd bought on the switch) but i didn't realise I'd signed into my minecraft account on my...
  6. i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy...: i do not know how to change my privacy settings, as it says to sign into an xbox. i dont have one. i play minecraft on ps4 and i an wondering how i change them? 6ac681b3-ac0e-482e-a526-419ebbabd3bf
  7. Why wont the xbox one x my friend own cross platform play with my ps4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont the xbox one x my friend own cross platform play with my ps4?: I have no issue inviting him and I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4. He is the one having the issues. He says his settings are set up and we are friends on microsoft. It will not show...
  8. i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4: i cant sign in to my minecraft bedrock edition i own bedrock on ps4 is there any way i can sin in to bedrock on pc useing the accoun i have on playstation4 9608832b-5d7b-4429-9818-fafa1ee455dc
  9. What a hostile policy to demand Gold to play our own games! What's next? PS4/5 & PSN maybe for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What a hostile policy to demand Gold to play our own games! What's next? PS4/5 & PSN maybe for ...: Hi all! I don't believe it; Gold subscription required to PLAY my own games? What comes next? PSN maybe? . Best wishes to all,and I hope M$ will reconsider this! Chiron69...
  10. To those who own Xbox one and ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    To those who own Xbox one and ps4: About to buy the Xbox one but just curious what you all see as far as the ps4 supposedly having "slightly" better graphics. I bellieve that gameplay is what is more important and I look forward to...