I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...

Discus and support I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im not selling my Ps4 I would like to wait and see whats coming e32014. Ive saved 300 dollars hopefully by next month I can buy it with 4 games. Where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FreakyAbyss6, Jan 20, 2014.

1. FreakyAbyss6
    FreakyAbyss6 Guest

I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...

Im not selling my Ps4 I would like to wait and see whats coming e32014. Ive saved 300 dollars hopefully by next month I can buy it with 4 games. Where I live both consoles are sold out. If a fan of both now. I recieve alot of hate from Psfanboys just because
    I want to try out Xboxone console. Youtube is terrible I have Ps4 and I dont hate on Xboxone users. Xboxone as of now looks really cool to me I want Titanfall and 4 of their games. Please dont call me a fanboy I am a fan of both systems. I did not say Xboxone
    is better by the way. I watched the Voice commands and I kinda wish my Ps4 had all the apps that Xboxone has. Ps4 I have Netflix and psplus.

:)

FreakyAbyss6, Jan 20, 2014
  2. FreakyAbyss6
    FreakyAbyss6 Guest
    Will Xbox One ever be full 1080p?

I dont have enough money for one atm. Im waiting till e2014 before I decide to sell my Ps4. To see whats coming out. I have 300 dollars saved up and I want the games also thats alot more than 500 dollars plus Xboxlive and the 4 games I want. Hopefully in
    a month I can afford it. Where I live their isnt alot of xboxones atm. I never said I hate my Ps4 every system has problems. I just like the Xboxone games that I have seen. Even though im having problems on ps4 having both systems seems better.

3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    NextGen console

I have a xboxone pre ordered have done since 22nd may all the abuse i got from these forums and in the form of PM's never had second thoughts about it even with the DRM and 24hour check to me it was the future. nothing about the ps4 has impressed me they
    have already had a game delayed the console looks like a cheap box i wont get a ps4 till good games come out because atm there only big game is killzone

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 20, 2014
  4. I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...

Yep I will agree with you here I own a ps4 because it was right for me and if titanfall is as good as hyped I will then pick up an xboxone because the hardware reliability this time is impressive

jamie the gun, Jan 20, 2014
  5. FreakyAbyss6
    FreakyAbyss6 Guest
    Im looking at Xboxone games on youtube I cant believe the coop and mutiplayer in some of their games. Im watching Ryse, Deadrising 3, Ki3, Titanfall sorry for mentioning names Forza? Wow

6. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Nothing wrong with being a fan of both systems. btw deadrising 3 is crazy fun.

Merlin4421, Jan 20, 2014
  7. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest
    I got shot of Dead Rising, it wasnt for me personally.

Reidzer N7, Jan 20, 2014
  8. FreakyAbyss6
    FreakyAbyss6 Guest

Omg I called my dad to help me buy a Xboxone he found one I sent him my 300 dollars and hes gonna helpme buy it with 2 games. Im spoiled Omg. Forza 5 and Deadrising 3 is what I picked.KI3 is free! I heard. I will be on here with my Xboxone gamertag very
    soon. I feel bad that I had to beg my dad, I dont have enough money and It makes me feel bad not paying for it myself. But I am so hyped. Im not selling my Ps4 either. But I will repay my dad next paycheck. I feel so guilty that I begged. Im a spoiled adult.
    Now im going to get it and no need for any fanboy fights. I feel guilty that I will have both compared to people who dont even have one.

9. Good news bud. Hope you enjoy the Xbox one. I'm hoping to pick up a PS4 in the next couple of months to sit on the shelf with my Xbox one.

PUDDIN DAGGER, Jan 20, 2014
  10. C0MP3LLED
    C0MP3LLED Guest
    Congratulations, hope you calm down now.

C0MP3LLED, Jan 20, 2014
  11. FreakyAbyss6
    FreakyAbyss6 Guest
    I had to take a xanax sorry. U no how exciting it is getting new Toys. I have anxiety and Adhd so I have 2 take meds to balance both. Adderalxr and zanax. Thats why im get hyper lol

12. JWSpeed
    JWSpeed Guest
    Right now the PS4 just doesn't have enough games that I want to play, I will wait and see, might pick up one later. While I'm waiting I will be playing some really great games on my X1.

JWSpeed, Jan 20, 2014
  13. I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...

Right on. DR3 is great fun. I love coming up with new ways to blow up zombies. Never gets old. Enjoy your new console!

SparkStormrider, Jan 20, 2014
  14. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    notsureifsrs. But I'm looking forward to picking up the ps4. I currently own p3, xbox 360 and xbox one. I enjoy all of my systems for different reasons. Now I'm just waiting on the ps4 to drop some exclusives that interest me.

CODukes4, Jan 20, 2014
  15. Am new to the Forum hello all. Im loving Xboxone so much. Everyday I pick one game to play. Forza 5 Dlc Vip and Deadrising3, Ryse are so Fun. But Forza 5 has me beyond addicted I cant stop playing. I need help.

WhitestMango361, Jan 20, 2014
Thema:

1. I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ... - Similar Threads - own Ps4 has

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...: I forgot the Microsoft Account linked with my PSN account. 5b9b41d5-f6b0-42e1-8f70-7d74886076ff
  5. Accidentally signed into my minecraft account on my brother's ps4 account instead of my own.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally signed into my minecraft account on my brother's ps4 account instead of my own.: I was trying to link my minecraft account from my switch onto the ps4(to still be able to use the skins I'd bought on the switch) but i didn't realise I'd signed into my minecraft account on my...
  6. i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy...: i do not know how to change my privacy settings, as it says to sign into an xbox. i dont have one. i play minecraft on ps4 and i an wondering how i change them? 6ac681b3-ac0e-482e-a526-419ebbabd3bf
  7. Why wont the xbox one x my friend own cross platform play with my ps4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont the xbox one x my friend own cross platform play with my ps4?: I have no issue inviting him and I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4. He is the one having the issues. He says his settings are set up and we are friends on microsoft. It will not show...
  8. i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4: i cant sign in to my minecraft bedrock edition i own bedrock on ps4 is there any way i can sin in to bedrock on pc useing the accoun i have on playstation4 9608832b-5d7b-4429-9818-fafa1ee455dc
  9. What a hostile policy to demand Gold to play our own games! What's next? PS4/5 & PSN maybe for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What a hostile policy to demand Gold to play our own games! What's next? PS4/5 & PSN maybe for ...: Hi all! I don't believe it; Gold subscription required to PLAY my own games? What comes next? PSN maybe? . Best wishes to all,and I hope M$ will reconsider this! Chiron69...
  10. To those who own Xbox one and ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    To those who own Xbox one and ps4: About to buy the Xbox one but just curious what you all see as far as the ps4 supposedly having "slightly" better graphics. I bellieve that gameplay is what is more important and I look forward to...