I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...

Discus and support I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot the Microsoft Account linked with my PSN account. 5b9b41d5-f6b0-42e1-8f70-7d74886076ff Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jeremiah-James, Jul 30, 2023.

1. I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...

I forgot the Microsoft Account linked with my PSN account.

:)

Jeremiah-James, Jul 30, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know any way on how to access the Microsoft account? I can’t play online.

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Do you remember if you registered either a phone number or alternate email to the account?

If you did you can use it to get part of your email to help you remember

Sign in options>Forgot username>Enter phone number or email address

If you did not then you need to go with the account recovery form

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are the detailed instructions and tips to fill the form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

You will need to create a new one just to get pass to the form. Then if the info you provide is enough the system will match it to the actual lost account
  3. DarknessNighthingale Win User

Minecraft PS4 login issue

Unfortunately I've already tried that. Thanks anyways though.

Though you do have my attention at the signing in on your Xbox account on PS4 Minecraft. Could this be a step that Microsoft forgot to even tell us about? Do I need to go out & buy an Xbox just to play Minecraft on the PS4?
  4. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  5. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
  6. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
Thema:

I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...

1. I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know... - Similar Threads - own PS4 forgot

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. Accidentally signed into my minecraft account on my brother's ps4 account instead of my own.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally signed into my minecraft account on my brother's ps4 account instead of my own.: I was trying to link my minecraft account from my switch onto the ps4(to still be able to use the skins I'd bought on the switch) but i didn't realise I'd signed into my minecraft account on my...
  5. i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i play on ps4 edition minecraft i do not own an xbox. how can i chane my microsoft privacy...: i do not know how to change my privacy settings, as it says to sign into an xbox. i dont have one. i play minecraft on ps4 and i an wondering how i change them? 6ac681b3-ac0e-482e-a526-419ebbabd3bf
  6. Why wont the xbox one x my friend own cross platform play with my ps4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont the xbox one x my friend own cross platform play with my ps4?: I have no issue inviting him and I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4. He is the one having the issues. He says his settings are set up and we are friends on microsoft. It will not show...
  7. i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4: i cant sign in to my minecraft bedrock edition i own bedrock on ps4 is there any way i can sin in to bedrock on pc useing the accoun i have on playstation4 9608832b-5d7b-4429-9818-fafa1ee455dc
  8. What a hostile policy to demand Gold to play our own games! What's next? PS4/5 & PSN maybe for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What a hostile policy to demand Gold to play our own games! What's next? PS4/5 & PSN maybe for ...: Hi all! I don't believe it; Gold subscription required to PLAY my own games? What comes next? PSN maybe? . Best wishes to all,and I hope M$ will reconsider this! Chiron69...
  9. I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...: Im not selling my Ps4 I would like to wait and see whats coming e32014. Ive saved 300 dollars hopefully by next month I can buy it with 4 games. Where I live both consoles are sold out. If a fan...
  10. To those who own Xbox one and ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    To those who own Xbox one and ps4: About to buy the Xbox one but just curious what you all see as far as the ps4 supposedly having "slightly" better graphics. I bellieve that gameplay is what is more important and I look forward to...