I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

Discus and support I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paulo Ramirez1, Dec 29, 2023.

1. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!!

This commercial practice is unfair!!

Why microsoft helds my game hostage? I need my money back!

:)

Paulo Ramirez1, Dec 29, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox games using Microsoft game pass

Answering your other questions:

1. I don't need the Game Pass to play the add ons.

**Nope, but keep in mind that if you don't own the base game (you're playing the game via the subscription) you're not going to be able to access to the base game + add-ons

2. If I *DID* need the Game Pass, I'd have to cancel the one with Microsoft and buy a new one with Xbox.

** Are you referring to the PC game pass vs Console game pass?
    I ask this because there is no "'Microsoft game pass"
  3. TomHill6 Win User

Error code 0x82d40007

My game is asking me if i own the app,i have the game pass and i only want to play gta...it is wasting my game pass
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox is taking me hostage of my own games and library of games??? This is unfair I need my money back!!!

Hi Paulo. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

A Game Pass Core or Ultimate subscription is required to access multiplayer game modes on Xbox consoles. This is clearly stated on the store page for any game with multiplayer, where it will state: "Online multiplayer on console requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass Core (sold separately)."

You can still play Call of Duty's offline modes without Game Pass, only mutliplayer is affected by this. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Smwutches Win User

Which game pass does Forza horizon five need to play ?

Depends. If you own the game, you don't need Game Pass at all. If you want to play it online on console, you would need Core or Game Pass Ultimate.

If you don't own the game, it's available through Game Pass for console and PC Game Pass. If you need it through Game Pass and you want to play it online on console, you would want Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Error Code 8015000A

Game Pass is only for the Xbox One/Series consoles, so if you're trying to play a game you don't own via Game Pass on your Xbox 360, that's why it's not working.
Thema:

I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

1. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox... - Similar Threads - own game keeps

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  4. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...: I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6
  5. Keep getting “do you own the game “ and “please clean your disc “ and “there was a problem “

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “do you own the game “ and “please clean your disc “ and “there was a problem “: It’s not the update or trouble shooting cuz I already did that . It’s been months since I played my disc game cuz everytime I insert it , this message appears . It’s also not letting me install...
  6. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...
  7. some Xbox 1 games saying I don't own them after reseting and keeping games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some Xbox 1 games saying I don't own them after reseting and keeping games and apps: On Xbox 1. Several games said that I needed to restart to solve a problem (with no problem code). A restart didn't help so I used the * reset and keep games and apps* button. After setting...
  8. Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it?: Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it? 45d626c2-f797-4cd9-81ff-efe3699ab4d9
  9. I own the game Microsoft solitare and I keep getting adds. how can I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the game Microsoft solitare and I keep getting adds. how can I fix this problem?: we own the game Microsoft Solitaire and we keep getting the adds. how do I get rid of the adds? I use my laptop to play the game. 51c5665a-66eb-4105-a26c-5281b13c46dc
  10. do i keep the xbox game pass pc games i own??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i keep the xbox game pass pc games i own??: do i keep them or do i have to buy the membership again to play them?? 9affb584-a19c-47f1-8378-60debbaa9bf2