I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from Microsoft Store. I...

Discus and support I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from Microsoft Store. I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from Microsoft Store. I can´t see the game there. I know the game was discontinued... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danilo Roberto Rasch1, May 5, 2023.

1. I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from Microsoft Store. I...

I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from Microsoft Store. I can´t see the game there.

I know the game was discontinued but I bought it and I should be able to install the game after formatting the PC.

:)

Danilo Roberto Rasch1, May 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from the Microsoft Store

As long as you own it digitally, you should be able to install it from your library in the Microsoft Store app.
  3. EthanaceX Win User

I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from the Microsoft Store

It appears to have finally registered, it took about 30 minutes for the game to appear in my library suddenly, many thanks and I will now close this ticket
  4. ngocphi Win User

I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from Microsoft Store. I can´t see the game there.

Well no it would be in your library if you bought it digitally

Not in ms store since its has been delisted

It would be part of the library jn the xbox

If you bought a disk copy on Xbox one then no that doesn't count it has to be the digital

You can't download a delisted game in the ms store

It would only be in your library

That's the point of delisting
  5. Danilo Roberto Rasch Win User

I´ve tried to install it from Microsoft Store and Xbox app. I was using the default Windows 10 Xbox app which didn´t have the game.

After reading the tips from you, ngocphi and mainly Obsessive Power, I decided to install the Xbox app from link below and, "Bingo", the game is there.

Thanks for the tips.

Xbox App for Windows PC | Xbox
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Open the Xbox App, click My Library, put a tick in the Owned box and you can then download Forza 7. As per the screenshot from my PC below. Assuming you purchased the digital version originally of course.

[​IMG]
Thema:

I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from Microsoft Store. I...

1. I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from Microsoft Store. I... - Similar Threads - own copy Forza

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  5. Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...: Heyo! I am looking to do something, but i'm not 100% sure on how to go about it. I'm not one of these people that will bottle neck the rules, to get what I want. My aim is to take the files from...
  6. Game pass expiry won’t allow me to play owned digital copy of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expiry won’t allow me to play owned digital copy of game: I am currently unable to play minecraft on my Xbox because it states my game pass has expired. I own the game digitally and it states on the Microsoft store that I own it. My game pass expired in...
  7. I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I...: I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I have to buy it digtally 17aba7a7-205f-4b28-a1b0-f359ffbf7a2f
  8. I own physical copy of Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own physical copy of Forza Horizon 3: Can I install on my PC or only play on Console? 5fa27121-cf92-4c3d-8fc4-30409a4da8a9
  9. FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy?: I have forza motorsport 7 on my xbox account but its only the disc version so i cannot play it on PC, however because the game is delisted i cannot even play with gamepass. I know previous DLC...
  10. Xbox considers a physical copy of a game that i own as a xbox game pass game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox considers a physical copy of a game that i own as a xbox game pass game: I own a copy of Forza Horizon 5, i also had xbox ultimate. I used ultimate to play forza without inserting the disk in the console. When it expired it played fine, but today i booted up forza and...