I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?

Discus and support I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I have 1 Xbox One X in in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. I love the cloud feature where I can continue my games progress in another room.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deep-in-my-mind, Jul 16, 2019.

1. I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?

Hi,

I have 1 Xbox One X in in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. I love the cloud feature where I can continue my games progress in another room. But my issue is that on each Xbox I have different HDR/ brightness settings for each game that have been changed in the in game settings menu, like BF5 for example, due to having different TVs in the bedroom and living room, for example my living room TV I have the HDR slider on 1300 for BF5 and my upstairs TV the HDR slider is on 1000.

But the cloud seems to sync the settings from the other console so I have to change them to the correct settings again for the tv/console I am using and then when I use the other console the other settings are synced to it so it is a constant having to change them again.

Is there a way around this so that the cloud just syncs the games progress and not settings?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Deep-in-my-mind
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deep-in-my-mind, Jul 16, 2019
  2. brettbonn Win User

Why is my Saved Games not Syncing Between Xbox Series X and Xbox PC

i have same issues. cannot load cloud date from one series x to the other. i do not have option to "Sync Now". i read entire thread and have same issue where it isn't syncing. this is an intermittant problem and i don't remember how i fixed last time.
  3. cpt sheridan Win User

Xbox lost, can we play our games on a new one?

Any digital games or DLC you paid for are tied to the account that paid for it and the gamesaves are auto synced to the cloud.

I've got an Xbox One X and Series X and I have the digital games on both of them.

As for the gamesaves, whenever you start a game on your new console the game will sync with the cloud to download the gamesave.
  4. JohnnyMug Win User

Starfield saves will not sync between my pcs

This response is not helping anyone. Sorry to be rude but I have seen so mant standard responses from your support to this issue that its starting to be ridiculous.

Stop giving us script responses and tell us when will the issue with Saves syncing to the cloud will be fixed.

I play between two PC (but this issue happens between different xbox machines as well as between PC and xbox for others) And the saves just wont sync. Yet another evening ive spend trying to sync my saves to my other machine its taken 2 hours!!!! and no dice sill not synced. Couple of weeks ago its taken 3 hours before it would finally sync.

There is clearly an issue with the cloud sync in Starfield. But is Bethesda responsible for your cloud save infrastructure? Or is it Microsoft who is responsible for that? Maybe it is them I don't know.

So many posts of Reedit about this issue as well as on your forums and this issue is still not acknowledged.

Please give me meaningful response.
  5. WIGG23 Win User

The truth about the Xbox One and why I like it better than PS4(long)

I'm excited for xbox one

I have 3 xbox 360's in my home now and I use the cloud for all my game saves to go between different xboxs. Everybody says that the cloud sucks and syncing your games takes way to long..but

I have been using the cloud only, and my hd as a back up once and a while. And when it says "syncing ur games save from the cloud"' It literally takes less than 5 seconds.

I have 2 big xboxs and 1 slim, and they all 3 have been functioning the same way.

I believe this can only get better too!
  6. Mythik Kingz Win User

0x838601e7

I am getting the same issue with Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin, essentially the game works perfectly but the saved data cannot sync from the cloud storage. One thing that was recommended for me to do that I have seen on another thread here is to
    delete local saves and power cycle my Xbox, after doing both of these things I still cannot get my data to sync from the cloud and I have deleted it from local storage.
Thema:

I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?

1. I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them? - Similar Threads - own X’s stop

2. Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?: I have my Xbox Series X in our game room connected to an AVR (tuner/amp) and on the same LAN as my Windows 11 PC, which is set up as a DLNA media server (music is accessible to other...
  3. I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...: I own and can play Minecraft on my Xbox One S, however my recently purchased Xbox Series X doesn't allow me to download the game. I am logged into my Microsoft account on the Series X, but...
  4. I own Flight Simulator X for PC and keep seeing Flight Simulator 2020 is a free update for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Flight Simulator X for PC and keep seeing Flight Simulator 2020 is a free update for...: I own Flight Simulator X for PC and keep seeing Flight Simulator 2020 is a free update for PC owners of the game, but I cannot find it for example: And, best of all, the Microsoft Flight...
  5. Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X: I've owned minecraft on my Xbox One S for years now and recently upgraded to a Series X. Just today I tried to install it but noticed it was absent from my library. I checked the Xbox store and...
  6. my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...: my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i can’t play games or do anything c97f1047-ba26-43e9-b00c-55594632fcdc
  7. I have nearly finished Slime Rancher 2, Xbox series X now telling me I don't own the game?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have nearly finished Slime Rancher 2, Xbox series X now telling me I don't own the game?...: Xbox Series X not letting me play slime Rancher 2, after nearly completing the game, not on trial I own the game c35e4553-73cd-4b8f-8a80-38f26f06c05d
  8. Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens...: Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens to me with Fortnite and Forza Horizon 5 14ca5501-a290-4059-b0dc-ae4d5d9d2319
  9. Owning and Xobx X and S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owning and Xobx X and S: Am I able to downloaded games that I have bought with my Xbox X onto a Xbox S if I buy one? I Want to be able to play my X when I am at home but I would also like to get an S for my office away...
  10. Why can I not play Sea of Thieves on the series X, even though it says I own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not play Sea of Thieves on the series X, even though it says I own it?: I bought Sea of Thieves for the Xbox one years ago. I upgraded my Xbox to the series X and was looking at games to download when I saw SoT was own and could be downloaded. When I start up the game...