I owe my internet service a apology!? Here it is xbox live completely shut me down

Discus and support I owe my internet service a apology!? Here it is xbox live completely shut me down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This was in the middle of my game !! I was going to let my Internet/ cable company have it . Thank goodness I did no! Do I get a discount a freebie... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YoVoodo65, Jan 13, 2017.

1. YoVoodo65
    YoVoodo65 Guest

I owe my internet service a apology!? Here it is xbox live completely shut me down

This was in the middle of my game !! I was going to let my Internet/ cable company have it . Thank goodness I did no! Do I get a discount a freebie or something because not only is this screwing up my stats but also medals, points, bonus score Oh yea!
    I also lost remaining time i had left on a squad boost!!! ****

:)

YoVoodo65, Jan 13, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jan 13, 2017
  3. I owe 343 an apology

same here...i thought it was going to be just an ok game but i was wrong ten seconds into the first part of the campain its so good

XxGhostDelta4xX, Jan 13, 2017
  4. MadMazlo Win User

Strict nat ongoing issue XboxOne

Great service many routers check i am hard wired homerun ran directly to modem router high frequency barrel connection great ohms from cable ethernet router modem connections great hardwire ethernet ran directly from ont box verizon only way to use your
    own router

If i monitor my speeds while playing they are fine but in game it changes constantly while it shows great strength

But it can only be my service never and xboxlive constant updates services down more then my internet connection goes down so that being said and the work i have put in for years tells me different

Common problem xbox live problem

My internet never goes out pretty much next door to verizon yard and towers

Xbox live is alway shutting down service to fix problems

My internet service has not had any problem except if it has been shut off or switched

Score is xboxlive 100 shut down to my internet 1 time shut down

So thats what i see
  5. TulsaOUfan Win User

Sooooo, let me guess... Hacked again?

YOU ARE FREAKIN MICROSOFT! Why are a bunch of immature trolls shutting your service down??? Should I just return the xbox One I bought my kids as an upgrade for Christmas? You owe your customers some answers. Two ruined evenings in a week is unacceptable.
  6. RockCoast224133 Win User

Connected to the internet but can't connect to Xbox Live

Same problem here since two months ago xbox one console will not connect my live account, but my 360 console has always worked fine on the shared wife router. Xbox live owes me two months of service as of this time.
  7. ApoIIyon Win User

Please Read if you are getting 0x8004804E error

I expected a bit better than this. Everything has been leading up to this day and there have been very obvious attempts at getting new Xbox purchases with the inclusion of Titanfall. To have the systems go down is unacceptable considering we are all paying
    customers for a live service. Not only did we pay for the console and game, but we are all actively paying for the Xbox Live service. To have that service not work on the biggest game release to date is all on Microsoft. If you want to step into the league
    of having games only accessible via online connection, the kinks need to be worked out ahead of time. These reactions are completely fair and Microsoft owes more than an apology for a mess up this big- that's what happens when you have people paying a subscription
    fee for a service. When the service is down, you compensate everyone who was impacted by it.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Backward Compatibility not working

Homegrown, the Live service for original Xbox games was completely shut down years ago, so you wouldn' t be able to get online with COD either.
Thema:

1. I owe my internet service a apology!? Here it is xbox live completely shut me down - Similar Threads - owe internet service

2. Can Someone Tell Fortnite they owe me a new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Someone Tell Fortnite they owe me a new xbox: Recently I’ve been playing Fortnite with my family and the new update has forced me to redownload the game 3 times because it crashes my Xbox but this time it has officially broken my Xbox and now...
  3. xbox keeps hanging up on me, they owe me 400 dollars they charged me unauthorized.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox keeps hanging up on me, they owe me 400 dollars they charged me unauthorized.: Stop [mod removed] hanging up on me. f6ede370-1679-49a7-946c-bba9ab7fea49
  4. You owe me a Division 2 exotic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You owe me a Division 2 exotic: Thanks for the heads up that there was going to be a console patch, playing Division 2, just finished a level 4 control point solo (like 30 minutes of my life) and with all my glistening loot on...
  5. Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold: I have spent hundreds on gift cards just trying buy xbox gold ever since I got my xbox one s in July of 2018. The trial code that came with it didn't work and claimed to be from 2014 due to some...
  6. So will Mojang ever get more Minecraft Windows 10 codes that they owe us?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So will Mojang ever get more Minecraft Windows 10 codes that they owe us?: I was hyped about getting the Ray-Tracing version of Minecraft, as I am owed a free copy of the Windows 10 Minecraft (I bought the original Minecraft back when it was still a beta game). Yes, I...
  7. my account says that i owed $15 on my account and i dont owe them anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account says that i owed $15 on my account and i dont owe them anything?: my account says i owe $15 past due ? i dont owe anything? 67e054b9-33e0-4695-8b35-a25cac4ee87c
  8. it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ...: it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it appears to me that I need MXN $ 212.00 note: this is for my xbox live please fix it...
  9. They are going to owe money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They are going to owe money: I wonder what microsoft will do about the money they have taken from players and from advertisers. Are we going to get it back? 4d10e423-69f9-403b-8dcc-ac64aa157684
  10. fix the free tickets app gold coins app u owe 25 days i rate u a minus 10 because lack of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix the free tickets app gold coins app u owe 25 days i rate u a minus 10 because lack of ...: fix app not giving 25 days 82b0ad19-023a-431d-b9b4-96db2ef4a02c