I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?

Discus and support I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox design lab processsing 1182af14-17dc-4263-ab9e-a4a419db0ad1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Finlay Rhodes, Jan 1, 2024.

1. I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?

Xbox design lab processsing

:)

Finlay Rhodes, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Finlay R. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I would like to let you know that once an order for a Design lab controller has been placed, it can take between 3–4 weeks for it to be delivered.

This information is available in the following article:

“You’ll receive an email with the tracking number when your controller has been shipped. We aim to have the controller in your hands within 3 to 4 weeks of placing your order. If you don’t see an email confirmation with your order, check your spam or junk folders.”

Reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-design-lab > I've placed my order, when will I get my controller?

So, you should receive a new email with the shipping information in the following 2–3 weeks. (Please be aware, this is just an estimation)

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. MathieuTruchon Win User

Preorder issues

I preorder forza horizon 5 ultimate edition and 2 days ago i receive an email saying that my order have been canceled for no reason
  4. drophotfire Win User

Xbox Design Lab order was refunded without any notice

I had the exact same issue. I received an email confirmation when I ordered the controller on June 17, and I never received another email about it. I checked the status of the order today and it showed as refunded. I called to talk with a live agent. After being passed around to a few people, the answer was the same - it was canceled, but no one knew when or why it was canceled. I was told to just order it again.
  5. Marc E_88 Win User

I have a problem receiving verification email from Activision.

Thanks for your prompt response Gerardo.

I have already reached out to Activisioin and created a support ticket 4 days ago and they haven't responded yet. I just don't understand why I can't receive a simple verification code via email. I've been requesting at least 5 a day for the past 4 days, and I'm not receiving any emails from them.

There's currently a hacker with a Steam account that's logged into my Activision account and I can't unlink it because I can't verify my account with Activsion. It's just frustrating
  6. martinj14 Win User

my xbox cant find any available matches! HELP!!!

i only joined xbox live 3 days ago! why would i be set to avoid? i havnt played against anyone so why would they do it?
Thema:

1. I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email? - Similar Threads - ordered controller days

2. Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...: I designed a fallout4 xbox lab controller. I paid £32.15 as my first instalment. I haven't got an email or product number sent. All I have is my transaction id. Do I just have to wait for it to...
  3. I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...: I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15. I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already taken money out....
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  6. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  7. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  8. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  9. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  10. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...