i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

Discus and support i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nathan_M02, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Nathan_M02
    Nathan_M02 Guest

i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere called hinckley and i don’t know where that is. i want my controller and i’ve had a look at all of the numbers and they keep saying they can’t help so i’d appreciate it if i can get help getting a new controller dispatched

:)

Nathan_M02, Apr 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: