I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...

Discus and support I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I requested a refund and it said denied because there's a limit. I've never got anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcus Helvie, Nov 26, 2023.

1. I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...

I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I requested a refund and it said denied because there's a limit.

I've never got anything refunded since I bought my Xbox.

I have proof that I didn't use the shark cars from Rockstar support in an email. Can we please do something

:)

Marcus Helvie, Nov 26, 2023
  2. monsterslayer64 Win User

refund issues

I requested a refund for a shark card because I got it for the wrong console, I got an email saying my case was closed, what does that mean?
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've reached my limit but I've never tried to refund anything since I bought my Xbox 1

Hi Marcus. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please note that this is a public forum, we do not have insight into account or billing information. Therefore, we are unable to assist with refund queries.

For help with this, please contact an Xbox Support agent: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I bought a shark card and still haven't gotten any update if it works pls help

5. LilMayo_13 Win User

Problem with shark card GTA

Hi.

Thanks for your email. I follow your advices and I check if completed my game order and it is completed. I turned off my console and turned on and nothing. I made another 3 game order shark card another day but directly in GTA game store and everything was ok. I bought White shark card 14,99 eur.

Tom
  6. depressed brute Win User

shark cards

Hey iam sorry to hear that but i dont think you could refund shark card.
Thema:

I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...

1. I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've... - Similar Threads - ordered shark cards

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  5. Emails for orders that aren't mine

in XBoX on Windows
    Emails for orders that aren't mine: I'm receiving emails from Microsoft for orders that are not mine. None of the orders show up in my order history and they're not coming out of my bank account. Is there some way to fix this I've...
  6. How do I cancel a repair order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a repair order?: I made a repair order but now I can't cancel it. 2ea88144-2bbd-4eda-8dce-e99caaeb6a44
  7. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  8. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  9. I've applied my gta 5 shark card code, it's been 5 days now, I just checked order history...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've applied my gta 5 shark card code, it's been 5 days now, I just checked order history...: applied my gta 5 shark card code, it's been 5 days now, checked order history and it just says redeemed, not received anything in game 442edb77-a089-416b-a687-83ac2c1809b5
  10. I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order: I bought a gta 5 cash card from the xbox store fot 9.99 and didnt get what i bought and thought i could get my money back ddf0b77e-603a-4045-8337-2dab591737c5