I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i...

Discus and support I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i cant see it any where and i have to buy it again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ϟ ABDULLAH ツ FAHAD ❆, Nov 3, 2023.

1. I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i...

I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i cant see it any where and i have to buy it again

:)

ϟ ABDULLAH ツ FAHAD ❆, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i cant see it any where and i have to buy it again

I appreciate the response. I just want to clarify, were you able to perform the workarounds above to fix the missing free 2 skins in MW3 campaign?

If you haven't done the steps above, kindly try this one instead:

Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account:

Here's how to remove your account:

> Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Power Cycle:

> Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

> Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Then re-add your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

Then check if the 2 skins will show up in MW3 campaign.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. ϟ ABDULLAH ツ FAHA Win User

The pre order comes with two skins i had them but when the campaign dropped I could no longer find them in my account
  4. ϟ ABDULLAH ツ FAHA Win User

No i played the mw3 multiplayer beta but when the campaign beta dropped i cant see my pre order any where and my skins also
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Call of Duty 3 campaign. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

If you have pre-ordered the game and are eligible for early access, kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

1. Power cycle your console:

Turn off your console completely.
    Unplug the cable from the wall.
    Leave the console unplugged for 2 to 5 minutes.
    Plug it back, and turn the console back on.

2. Reinstall MW3:

The final option to fix this is to reinstall the game. You need to delete the game from your system, reboot your PC or console, and then download and install the game again. This should ensure that you have all the required files, and enable you to play MW3 Campaign Early Access.

Do not launch the game until you are certain that all the files are downloaded and installed.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://www.gosunoob.com/call-of-du... 1,and Console) to Fix Campaign Early Access

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. KIDD NO CLUTCH Win User

I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 the store is giving me the option to buy it again and the game says I don’t own it when I try to open it

I pre ordered back in August and already paid the $70, I played the beta and campaign with no issues and now all the sudden my payment was cancelled and my funds were insufficient. I already paid for the $70 and they took my money.
Thema:

I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i...

1. I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i... - Similar Threads - order mw3 paid

2. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  3. I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy...: I hopped on today and saw that I could not play mw3 even though I pre ordered it, and played the beta. 6fe78de9-d5fb-4081-99e1-9e18d521f488
  4. I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?: Would like to know why I can't play cod mw3 even though I pre-ordered it? 9b2f1e98-a931-4da5-bb1b-0e742f447ba9
  5. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  6. I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...: Before this update i had all pre order items unlocked i was playing with them in game and now i have only the weapons and not the operators. none of my pre order bundles are showing in game in cod...
  7. Mw3 pre order vault edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw3 pre order vault edition: I pre ordered mw3 vault edition by mistake so I tried to request for a refund since I haven't been charged yet but I checked the status and said it's been denied. Can anyone help....
  8. Mw3 pre order not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw3 pre order not working: I paid for the pre order of mw3 for the early access to the campaign and the money has come out of my bank but it’s still saying I need to buy it and won’t let me access the campaign is there any...
  9. I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to...: I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to purchase game again. 346dc9d2-f30b-4f3a-8b10-a1f65ccac47b
  10. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...