I opted out but still havent got my deposit from my 5,750 points

Discus and support I opted out but still havent got my deposit from my 5,750 points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I opted out around the 7th of april but i still dont have my deposited money, when will i recieve it 5285b8f8-8845-4b68-8289-8d7caa417dcb Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nigel BeastMode, Apr 16, 2018.

1. I opted out but still havent got my deposit from my 5,750 points

I opted out around the 7th of april but i still dont have my deposited money, when will i recieve it

:)

Nigel BeastMode, Apr 16, 2018
  2. I have not recieved my 5 dollar deposit

I opted out with 5,750 credits in my account on April 7th and i have not recieved my 5 dollar deposit and it is now may 11th and i was told that i will recieve it at the end of april but it never happened. Please can you deposit my 5 dollars into my account.

3. Where is my deposited 5,750 credits. When will they be put into microsoft account

I opted out around april 7th with 5,750 credits, and it is now April 30th, when am i supposed to recieve my 5 dollars from my credits.

4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Nigel BeastMode,

Opting-out will work under the same process that our deposits of currency currently work. In our program, pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end
    of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit the following month. You can see when Credits are placed as pending on your MyStatement on the MyRewards page. Therefore, since you chose to opt out in
    the beginning of April, your Credits/Gems would be pending in the first half of the month, and are a part of the end of month deposit cycle.

XBLRewards8, Apr 17, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Nigel BeastMode,

Opting-out will work under the same process that our deposits of currency currently work. In our program, pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end
    of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit the following month. You can see when Credits are placed as pending on your MyStatement on the MyRewards page. Therefore, since you chose to opt out in
    the beginning of April, your Credits/Gems would be pending in the first half of the month, and are a part of the end of month deposit cycle.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Opting out of Xbox rewards.

When you opt out, deposits still follow the same rules as when you are in the program. So if you opt out between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you opt out between the 15th and 20th, they are deposited by the 15th of the
    next month.
  7. XBLRewards0 Win User

5,750 Reward points not deposited into my MS account

guile33mrd

I looked up your account and saw you have 5,750 credits on your account. The pay out process will run on schedule on June 15, which means your credits should convert to spendable cash later that day or on June 16th
  8. Daft Badger Win User

I HAVENT GOT MY POINTS

You need at least 100 msp pending before they are deposited into your account on the 15th or 30th of the month.

Any other questions about the rewards program should be posted here
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  9. Senryu BR Win User

I HAVENT GOT MY POINTS

Let me guess, xbox rewards survey?

The survey in some times can be a trick one..., because after you respond all the questions done you have to wait the mensage survey complete appear and after that return to my rewards and wait a time between 5 to 7 days to credits launch in you pending
    points and remeber they only deposit in quantity of more than 100 ms points in a row, if you have less the points maintain deposited until you have 100 or more ms points to receive.

To sure if that points is deposited for future receive you enter in xbox rewards in the begining you have show the points receiveid press the incon in the left, that goes to points peding see if that 40 points in there if not the survey don´t updated right
    and you can´t receive the points, try this month respond the survey and waits in the maximum of 7 days the 20 points will be in the "peding" section of points.

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.
Thema:

1. I opted out but still havent got my deposit from my 5,750 points - Similar Threads - opted still havent

2. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  3. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  4. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  5. Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...: So back in June, I decided to change my GT since I didn't really resonate with my old one. I opted for a shorter name, and met all the requirements for it. It wasn't expletive, offensive in any...
  6. I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...: [img] I was banned about a decade or more ago, and I had quite a few purchases on the account. I think ive done the time, is there anyway to submit a case review?...
  7. Opting out of "Play with Pride" ads?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opting out of "Play with Pride" ads?: I do not subscribe to Pride, against my beliefs. I will have a "Play with Pride" advert displayed and I select "Show me less like this" but nothing happens. The ad stays put and will be there...
  8. How do I opt out of a sweepstakes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I opt out of a sweepstakes?: I've entered into the 1 Million Robux Sweepstakes 6 times, and a $1000 Microsoft gift card. I read the rules and and learned that you have to do some paperwork upon claiming the prize. Being a...
  9. Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10): Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta (Windows 10 version). I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the application is stuck at 'Pending'. I...
  10. Why can’t we just opt out of all these game updates! Or save to update at MY convenience?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t we just opt out of all these game updates! Or save to update at MY convenience?: What is a little sad is that I have already read like 3 different threads addressing this VERY problem and for some reason when the “people in the know” try to answer the question, they DON’T. The...