I opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud...

Discus and support I opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud and i choose cloud, lost a lot of my money and cars/progress... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luis Renteria1, Oct 4, 2023.

1. I opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud...

opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud and i choose cloud, lost a lot of my money and cars/progress how do i fix it ?

:)

Luis Renteria1, Oct 4, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud and i choose cloud, lost a lot of my money and cars/progress how do i fix it ?

3. Lofty Who Win User

When are we going to see a forza edition xbox???

@ Inked,

Like Mr Goat said, all your saves are backed up to The Cloud. When I got my new console and re-downloaded old games it just syncs with The Cloud for a short time and all my saves were as they were.

Saying that the only game that seem to take a while was Forza 5, I think it took around 10 minutes to 100% sync, at one point I thought it had borked because it seemed to stay on 99% for around 5 minutes but all good in the end.

Anyway, I've now got my pre-order down at GAME for the new Forza console :)
  4. sdakl Win User

Can you continue Yakuza 4 Remastered save between Xbox cloud and console?

I did not mean to ask whether the save was synced between cloud versions on different devices. What I meant to ask if whether the save could be synced between the cloud version and the locally installed console version.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Cloud Syncing failing..

The longer you leave playing a game the longer it appears to take to sync your save games from the cloud.

For Forza I recommend setting it going and leave it until it completes. I have 150mbps and I hadn't played Forza 5 in a few months and when I went back to it the cloud sync took about 5 minutes. So on a slower connection or longer time since playing a game
    last might add to that wait time.

I think Microsoft saves costs by moving older saves periodically to slower and more cost effective storage pulling only recently used saves into faster storage.

As for Trials, I'm not sure what could be going on there.
  6. Sjonnick Win User

if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services

I did everything what you said and i still get send to the gameservices microsoft store page when i open forza horizon 5 and only forza horizon 5
Thema:

I opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud...

1. I opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud... - Similar Threads - opened forza said

2. My map wont open in forza 5 controllers fime its brand new and batteries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My map wont open in forza 5 controllers fime its brand new and batteries: My map wont open on forza 5 cam do everytjing else , view buttom works fine on everything else its a brand new xbox and controller Ive tried mapping it to other buttons aswell just the same thing...
  3. Forza Motorsport 4 showing open tray and not reading disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 showing open tray and not reading disc: So today I just came across and bought a still sealed copy of forza Motorsport 4 for the Xbox 360, I’ve been having troubles with the copy I had and when I put the new unused disc in it didn’t...
  4. Error 0x8007013d occurs when I try to open Forza Motorsport post installation on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8007013d occurs when I try to open Forza Motorsport post installation on Xbox...: Error 0x8007013d occurs when I try to open Forza Motorsport post installation on Xbox series S console the game doesn't boot-up, crashes right after opening the game title....
  5. my computer keeps crashing when forza opens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my computer keeps crashing when forza opens: it shows an error code and either shuts or shows the code thank you! 1c0f2cb9-36bf-4071-9d5e-0c3a2d1d090f
  6. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  7. FORZA HORIZON 5 NOT OPENING IF ITS OPENS CRASHES AFTER 5 MINUTES OF PLAYING. IT DOSENT LAG...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 5 NOT OPENING IF ITS OPENS CRASHES AFTER 5 MINUTES OF PLAYING. IT DOSENT LAG...: Hello, i got a new computer recently and i wanted to play some games from gamepass but they don't launch, mostly games with large file sizes, i've tried Craftopia which started working out of...
  8. I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt...: I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt pop up for me. i reset my pc, signed in and out and nothing. if yk how to fix please help....
  9. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?: I own the physical DVD for the Forza Horizon 4 game but do not have an Xbox Live subscription, so every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One, it won't even open, giving me an error and...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app: So, a few days ago i downloaded FH5 and everything was fine up until a few days later when i saw that FH5 was really lagging my pc so i decided to just play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming and i wish i...