I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why

Discus and support I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why i received don't have enough space to save game in the clouds ebdfdb42-26d1-4905-bf32-b1951d697c46 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hubert hansen1, Sep 26, 2023.

1. I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why

why i received don't have enough space to save game in the clouds

:)

hubert hansen1, Sep 26, 2023
  2. Metaphorically Win User

not enough storage

Game generally require space if you're installing them on the hard drive, game saves and updates. The 2.1GB could be the Xbox's way of telling you there won't be enough space for additional Xbox dashboard updates and title updates for the games. Try clearing
    some of the add-ons that you don't use anymore or any installed games.
  3. engage80 Win User

NBA 2K12 won't install to hard drive

I have the newest Xbox 360 slim with 250gb internal hd. I only have 2 games currently installed on it and no movies or music so I can assure you it's not a space issue with me. As I said in my posts I tried to install other games thinking it may be a HD
    problem but they installed perfectly. And as I stated in my update I did indeed return it for another brand new copy and had same problem. I did not try to install it to a USB flash as I don't have any with enough free space.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough space to install it ?

Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough space to install it ?
    What game are you trying to install? There are definitely some games that are over 200gb so its very possible you really just dont have enough space.
  5. J Town Win User

Can you access the Memory on Xbox one?

"You don't need to bother your pretty little head with technical details." That's the impression I get from my first few hours with the box. Microsoft's answer to checking available storage capacity is to try to install a new game. If it installs, you
    had enough free space! Hooray! If you don't have enough space, it won't install.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Formatting Hard Drive

Hi,

Game updates can only be downloaded on to the drive the game is installed to, regardless of what drive is now default for installing or downloading new content. So, if you had have a game on the internal drive, it needs an update but you
    don't have enough space, you would need to do one of the following.

1. Move the game to the external drive with the free space.

2. Or delete content on the drive where the game is located to allow the game to be updated.

This should prevent any confusion in the future.
Thema:

I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why

1. I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why - Similar Threads - game install said

2. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  3. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  4. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  5. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  6. Xbox One wont install disk games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont install disk games.: When I try to install a game to my xbox one using a disk it always says installation failed when it reaches around 5 percent, I have tried with multiple disks and none work, some download more...
  7. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  8. Games not Installing from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not Installing from Microsoft Store: I have been having an issue with the Microsoft Store where I cannot install any games. When I click the install button on any game, it goes from green to gray, and no action is performed. I,...
  9. My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?: Recently I Had installed ARK: Survival evolved but had an issue and decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it however when I "Uninstalled it" it did not uninstall, It was through the xbox app...
  10. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d