I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something..

Discus and support I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but I figured it's worth a shot to ask. I no longer own an Xbox 360, but I still play Left 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon Holtry, Sep 4, 2023.

1. I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something..

Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but I figured it's worth a shot to ask. I no longer own an Xbox 360, but I still play Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 constantly on my current console. I was never able to purchase the DLC for either game..

Is there anyway at all that I can purchase the DLC online and then have it downloaded onto my current system? or is that possible unless I get another 360?

:)

Brandon Holtry, Sep 4, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

No you are misunderstanding what ir meana

A delisting doesn't prevent you from downloading a game.you already own

It.prevents you from purchasing the game or dlc you don't already own

This includes prepaid codes

Basically if you don't own the dllc pre shut down back in feburary

You can no.longer download the content or redeem any codes for them
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Did you ever own it before?
  4. Brandon Holtry Win User

Hello!

Left 4 Dead is still listed on the marketplace, but when you see the DLC, it says "Download to Xbox 360" so i am assuming that means I can only purchase the DLC if I have a 360.. :l
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Brandon! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I am pretty sure both of these games got delisted in March this year so you won't be able to purchase them even if you had a 360.
  6. DGenius Win User

Purchased DLC in 2010, shows not owned

And to clarify, the title is meant to say purchased DLC not documents. Auto correct is trash. We are dealing with dlc here. Dlc bought in 2010. Dlc I own. I'm not rebuying something I own.
Thema:

1. I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something.. - Similar Threads - Longer Own 360

2. I no longer own a game that I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer own a game that I bought: A while ago I had the game Subnautica in my Xbox library but one day when I went to reinstall the game I lost it and now I only have below zero and on my PC it says I can install the game but it...
  3. Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X: I've owned minecraft on my Xbox One S for years now and recently upgraded to a Series X. Just today I tried to install it but noticed it was absent from my library. I checked the Xbox store and...
  4. Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought: A year or two ago I bought the crew two gold edition and I recently redownloaded it but now it says that I no longer own the game e118e54c-0e8e-421d-a950-4ac01ac4e4dd
  5. Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition: I bought minecraft a long time ago and migrated my account on June 30th 2022, but when I tried to log back into my minecraft account through microsoft, it forced me to create a new xbox gamer tag...
  6. Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?: Hi, I downloaded mine craft from a card download that came with my Xbox (I downloaded it on pc). I recently had to factory reset my pc and now my Microsoft store says I no longer own the game. Is...
  7. I have an active account in an Xbox one that I no longer own, how can I recover it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an active account in an Xbox one that I no longer own, how can I recover it?: The phone number attached to the mention account I no longer use, nor the credit car used to buy content. ade55a99-e468-4b30-9607-620ec9a32cb5
  8. No longer owning minecraft after xbox gamepass trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer owning minecraft after xbox gamepass trial.: Hello. I owned minecraft long before. I migrated my minecraft account to mojang 1 year or 2 ago. 3 months ago i claimed the nitro gamepass sub gift for 3 months with the same email and my...
  9. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...
  10. 360 game no longer in store, but I own it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    360 game no longer in store, but I own it: Wondering if anyone knows the answer to this - I game pretty much exclusively on Xbox One, including the awesome backwards compatibility, but I still have one game that I owned on my 360 which I...