I no longer own a game which I did own previously

Discus and support I no longer own a game which I did own previously in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought Grand Theft Auto San Andreas a few years back on my xbox 360 and it was the original xbox version of the game Then a few years later I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by asherhaze2013, Feb 12, 2021.

1. I no longer own a game which I did own previously

So I bought Grand Theft Auto San Andreas a few years back on my xbox 360 and it was the original xbox version of the game

Then a few years later I was given a free copy of the Xbox 360 remake of the game when it became backwards compatible

I had the game installed and I uninstalled the game a few weeks ago

Now I look in my ready to install and the game is not there

I check the store and now I have the option to buy the game even though I already owned the game

:)

asherhaze2013, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Previously owned games

You should be able to find them listed in your history on the Store no? ALl the games I have bought are listed there, including all the DLCs...admittedly my history only stretches back just ove r ayear though
  3. Smwutches Win User

Previously owned games

You would have to purchase them digitally in order to be able to play them on the all digital console.
  4. SilentJay76 Win User

Previously owned games

On the console they should be under "My Games & Apps" and then "Full Library."
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why do I no longer own a game that I’ve previously bought?

If it's not in your transactions, then it most likely was purchased on a different account. That account would have had to have your console as its Home in order for you to play it on your account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Transferring an x-box one game onto an x-box series s console

Did you own it on disk? In order to play it, the disk needs to be in the drive to prove you own the game. Since the Series S doesn't have a disk drive, you would need to own it digitally in order to be able to play it. Since the game is no longer available for digital purchase, there would be no way to play it on the Series S unless you had previously purchased it digitally.
Thema:

I no longer own a game which I did own previously

1. I no longer own a game which I did own previously - Similar Threads - longer own game

2. I no longer own a game that I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer own a game that I bought: A while ago I had the game Subnautica in my Xbox library but one day when I went to reinstall the game I lost it and now I only have below zero and on my PC it says I can install the game but it...
  3. Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought: A year or two ago I bought the crew two gold edition and I recently redownloaded it but now it says that I no longer own the game e118e54c-0e8e-421d-a950-4ac01ac4e4dd
  4. Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?: Hi, I downloaded mine craft from a card download that came with my Xbox (I downloaded it on pc). I recently had to factory reset my pc and now my Microsoft store says I no longer own the game. Is...
  5. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...
  6. COD: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) says I now no longer own the game on my account?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) says I now no longer own the game on my account?!: So, I was hopping on my Xbox today, 10/27/2022, just before the release of MWII to make sure that my game was pre-loaded before launch tonight. When I went to click on it, it started saying I...
  7. I bought a game but it no longer says I own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game but it no longer says I own it.: So back when black ops cold war released i bought the game digitally and the game ran perfectly until around a month ago. Now when i try and launch the game it just tells me to reinstall it. The...
  8. Bought game telling me I no longer own it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game telling me I no longer own it: Ok so this is really upsetting i bought Assassins Creed Valhalla Ultimate edition. After last nights update (i havent played in a couple weeks) i go to play and it tells me i need to buy the game...
  9. Digital Game says I no longer own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game says I no longer own it.: The game Age of Wonders: Planetfall I bought digitally back in september of 2019 when it came out and a week ago I tried playing it and it did thr notification of, "do you own this game or app"...
  10. how to no longer own a game even if you uninstalled it

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to no longer own a game even if you uninstalled it: i have a question of how to no longer own a game on xbox even if you unistalled it because like i already unistalled roblox bc i found out my account on that game was terminated and i cant log out...