I no longer have access to all Halo titles MCC on PC, despite owning them

Discus and support I no longer have access to all Halo titles MCC on PC, despite owning them in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since Halo 3 launched, I haven't been able to play any Halo game on MCC for PC, even though I own them and have played them previously. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PigeonsGotFeels, Jul 25, 2020.

1. I no longer have access to all Halo titles MCC on PC, despite owning them

Since Halo 3 launched, I haven't been able to play any Halo game on MCC for PC, even though I own them and have played them previously.

I've tried uninstalling them, both individually and the entire package. Nothing seems to give me my games back. It says I don't own the individual games when I launch into MCC. I own them through the Microsoft store.

:)

PigeonsGotFeels, Jul 25, 2020
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

Problema con master chief collection para PC

Halo Reach and CE are the only titles currently available in the PC version of Halo MCC. All the other titles will be added one by one in chronological order during the year.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unable to install a Xbox play anywhere game

Halo: MCC is not a Play Anywhere title. You would have to purchase it for the PC in order to play it on the PC.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Halo 1 requires 182 GB to install?

it is because its part of the halo MCC, you need the base part which is halo MCC then the individual games so it reserves space for them, halo 1 on pc for instance is 8.58GB and then add on the MCC base game it becomes 30.08GB.

halo mcc consists of all the games which take 142GB of space on pc so it saves this space aside, when you install hmcc and just one of the games which is also split into multiplayer and campaign it looks like it still reserves the space, this is what i have seen on xbox and gamepass pc, when i install via steam and just choose one of the games to be installed then the space taken is just by mcc and that one game.
  5. Sagaroth Win User

What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

Hey, you got the first four Halo in there + 3 OSDT + , for 10$, Reach !

All are remastered in HD

Additional info but no longer relevant: At the release of the MCC, there was an access to the Beta of the 5
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Halo MCC and DLCs?

Hello chrisgerrard1,

Thank you for your response. I understand that it says it includes MCC, but the collection download itself acts as a launcher for the other Halo titles. The game that was purchased was for Halo Combat Evolved which requires the MCC download launcher to play. The full version of the Halo MCC must be purchased in order to access all titles on the game itself.

So you are correct that you have the Halo MCC downloaded but you only have access to the one title since that is the title that was purchased. Combat Evolved cannot be launched unless the client for the MCC is downloaded.

The prices will show in USD, but I wanted to share images that may help. The image below shows that Halo Combat Evolved is $9.99USD and you are able to select the edition of the game title that you wish to buy.

[​IMG]

If you select Halo MCC, it is set at a different price ($39.99USD) since it includes all the titles for the editions you may select from.

[​IMG]

I understand that you feel mislead but if you would prefer to refund the product that was purchased, you may do so by visiting: Xbox Support - Request a Refund.

I hope this helps,

-Tali
Thema:

I no longer have access to all Halo titles MCC on PC, despite owning them

1. I no longer have access to all Halo titles MCC on PC, despite owning them - Similar Threads - longer access Halo

2. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  3. verify account email no longer accessible

in XBoX Accessibility
    verify account email no longer accessible: verify account email no longer accessible to access XBOX account after password failure. In addition the account recovery form failed even though recent bank details supporting transactions were...
  4. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  5. My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...: My son has not accessed his account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or phone number. Is there a way he can gain access to his account? Have tried Microsoft recovery, ,but can't be...
  6. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...
  7. Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?: After the big console update, some of my digital games had the warning sign on them and said I don't own them when I clearly bought them and had been playing them prior! This is absolutely...
  8. My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.: I am the parent of a child. I had purchased a game pass subscription using my own Microsoft account, and then set him up to use it on his own gaming laptop. Despite the game pass still being a...
  9. Someone hacked my minecraft and change my gmail to my minecraft and i no longer have access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my minecraft and change my gmail to my minecraft and i no longer have access...: So a random guy hacked my friend's Minecraft account and changed his Gmail to his Minecraft account Do you think you can help him he done contacted a bunch of support and they all did not care...
  10. Can no longer access Halo: Spartan **** after downloading it free.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can no longer access Halo: Spartan **** after downloading it free.: I recently tried to load Halo: Spartan **** to play it on my Xbox One and it gave me an error stating that I did not have the rights to play the game. I downloaded the game during its free period...