I never received my Xbox game pass code or receipt when I pre ordered ea fc 24

Discus and support I never received my Xbox game pass code or receipt when I pre ordered ea fc 24 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game September 20 and never got my Xbox code or receipt 37a380a4-2729-4e68-a086-073f0e435baa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hammy Lopez, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Hammy Lopez
    Hammy Lopez Guest

I bought the game September 20 and never got my Xbox code or receipt

:)

Hammy Lopez, Sep 24, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you pre-ordered from Xbox, then the game would have gone on your account. You would not have got a code. The receipt would have been sent to your email, so check your junk/spam folders, as it may have gone in there.

Just q quick edit to say that your Gme Pass Ultimate code would be sent by Xbox message after full payment for the game is taken.

Quoting from the EA FC Xbox Page "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Codes will be delivered via Xbox system message after full payment is received. Redeem at "http://www.microsoft.com/redeem" by 1 January 2024. Valid for new Xbox Game Pass members only. Valid payment method required. Unless you cancel, you will be charged the then-current regular membership rate when the promotional period ends. Limit: 1 per person/account. Subject to the Microsoft Services Agreement, Game Pass terms and system requirements at: xbox.com/subscriptionterms. Available in all Game Pass Ultimate regions except Russia see "https://www.xbox.com/regions"
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

i pre-ordered EAFC24 on xBox and do not have a code - how do i download it?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

My you kindly confirm what code you're referring to?

Anyways it is worth mentioning that anyone who pre-orders EA Sports FC 24 will also receive a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but annoyingly it's only valid for new XGP members. If you choose to go for it, Microsoft says that you'll receive this code "via Xbox system message after full payment is received".

Is this the code you're referring to?
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

I don't know how to claim the EA FC 24 incentive on Xbox One

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

It's perhaps worth mentioning that anyone who pre-orders EA Sports FC 24 will also receive a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but annoyingly it's only valid for new XGP members. If you choose to go for it, Microsoft says that you'll receive this code "via Xbox system message after full payment is received".

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. Vardagul Win User

When will I get my pre order bonus

Hi Hammy! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you!

I just want to clarify did you pre-order the ultimate edition?

If yes, you will acquire your pre-order content bonus on Sept. 22, 2023. (Ultimate Edition). It should automatically be available upon playing the game.

Also, according to the official website, only new Xbox ultimate subscribers are eligible for 1 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Subscription. If you had an Xbox Gamepass ultimate before you are not eligible for this promotion.

If your pre-order bonuses require a single-use code to be redeemed, you will receive that via email or in your physical copy’s box.

If you have received the codes via email, here is how to redeem it:

Enter the single-use code: Open the EA App, click on your profile, select Redeem Code, and enter the code.
    Log into Clubs to claim the “One unlocked PlayStyles slot for Clubs” reward.
    Create a Career Mode save while connected to EA servers to claim the “Additional player personality points in Player. Career” and “Five-star Coach available for hire in Manager Career” rewards.

Sources:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/st...-edition-xbox-one-xbox-series-xs/9N8Z83MF7C1T

https://dotesports.com/ea-sports-fc...,the Ultimate Edition or EA Play Pro Edition.

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  6. SILKYJJ Win User

Mini Game ?

I got the code when I pre-ordered. It was on my pre-order receipt.
Thema:

1. I never received my Xbox game pass code or receipt when I pre ordered ea fc 24 - Similar Threads - never received game

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  4. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  5. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  6. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  7. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  8. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  9. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  10. Gifted a deluxe edition game, they only received the standard game. Also never received the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted a deluxe edition game, they only received the standard game. Also never received the...: I bought Star wars Jedi deluxe edition as a gift. They never received the gift email but I was able to find the gift code and they got the game that way. Unfortunately it seems they don't have the...