I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2

Discus and support I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I didn't receive my battle rewards or the instant Blackcell rewards that come with the $30 battle pass bundle I bought the battle pass 1 hour before it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cordell Mariano, Sep 29, 2023.

1. I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2

I didn't receive my battle rewards or the instant Blackcell rewards that come with the $30 battle pass bundle I bought the battle pass 1 hour before it ended

:)

Cordell Mariano, Sep 29, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Cordell Mariano

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

Since you have confirmed that the purchase was made last week. And we have also known that you had purchased this on the Call of Duty website as well and still the Battle Pass still did not reflect.

What we can recommend is to reach out to Activision since it is the game developer of Call Of Duty and as well as you can be able to let them know as well that you have purchased the Battle Pass but it is still not reflecting on your account for a week, It's best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further investigate the issue and provide you with a timely resolution with your concern.

Here is the link wherein you can reach out to Activision: Activision Support

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Cordell Mariano Win User

Yeah go ahead I bought it last week
  4. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Cordell Mariano

Greetings!

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your battle rewards that comes with the battle pass bundle. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you're facing:

• Where did you obtain or purchased your battle pass, on the Microsoft Store or on the Call of Duty website?
    • What do you actually mean about you have bought the battle pass 1 hour before? Is your battle pass going to expire?
    • Was this issue happening before or is this the first time that you encountered this delay or the first time you bought the bundle?

We just want to ask these questions so that we can try to isolate more onto this issue of yours so that we can be on the same page as well and we can understand more about your concern for us to find the best possible option that we can do with this issue about your battle rewards.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

5. Cordell Mariano Win User

I purchased the battlepass on the call of duty website with my Microsoft account i paid for it 1 hour before the season ended and i log into call of duty yesterday and I didn't receive anything.
  6. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Cordell Mariano

Greetings!

We appreciate for responding that to confirm you have purchased the battle pass on your account. For now, for us double check everything and as well as to get firm on this issue of yours so that we do have the visibility.

Is it okay for us to check on your Order History and check if the purchase is reflected on your account. If any screenshot or photo that you can provide on your end, that will be great and just send it here on this thread,

And lastly, we also want to let you know and ask if one of your modes of payment transactions is verified that you made the purchase so we would know if it is really bought and still it is not reflecting like on what mode of payment platform you have used in purchasing the battle pass.

No worries, everything that we are asking is just to confirm for clarification.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Thema:

1. I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2 - Similar Threads - never received battle

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  4. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  5. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  6. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  7. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  8. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  9. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  10. I purchased Robux, but I never received it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Robux, but I never received it.: I purchased some Robux yesterday, and although it went via my Microsoft account, I never received my Robux. 29c11884-8720-4b25-9c27-fbb782bb62e8