I never got my Ebony Flintlock and I've redeemed my Black Dog set but it is not appearing in ...

Discus and support I never got my Ebony Flintlock and I've redeemed my Black Dog set but it is not appearing in ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have not gotten either my black dog set or the ebony flintlock. I redeemed the black dog but still don't have it in game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XxREM608xX, Apr 3, 2018.

1. XxREM608xX
    XxREM608xX Guest

I never got my Ebony Flintlock and I've redeemed my Black Dog set but it is not appearing in ...

I have not gotten either my black dog set or the ebony flintlock. I redeemed the black dog but still don't have it in game.

:)

XxREM608xX, Apr 3, 2018
  2. Missing Ebony Flintlock skin for Sea of Thieves

I have not yet received my Ebony Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves. I had never used Mixer before but this promotion last month was enough for me to get involved just so I could get this skin! I had the game preordered and got my Black Dog pack and I was
    a technical insider and received my Founders Title and Sails... but still no Ebony Flintlock. Some assistance please. What do I do?!

Johnny Cleanoff, Apr 3, 2018
  3. LewisReece
    LewisReece Guest
    Sea of thieves ebony flintlock

So I also have attended the mixxr stream to qualify for the ebony flintlock pistol, I have received the code redeemed the code but am yet to have the ebony flintlock in my armoury please advise.

LewisReece, Apr 3, 2018
  4. I never got my Ebony Flintlock and I've redeemed my Black Dog set but it is not appearing in ...

Hi there, thanks for reaching out.

To check, when you view your
    Order History
    while signed into your account, what do you see there? Do you see the Sea of Thieves Mixpot item (Ebon Flintlock pistol) and Black Dog Pack?

Also, when in Sea of Thieves, if you visit the Armory Chest on your boat or next to the weapons shop, do you see the Flintlock there?

If you see the Ebon Flintlock pistol and Black Dog Pack in your Order History, that means that it has applied to your account.

The Sea of Thieves team has included an issue with some players not being able to see their downloadable content in game via the

Patch Notes- 1.0.2
    released today. This issue is being looked into and they did include a potential workaround.

In the meantime, please keep an eye out for updates via the
    Sea of Thieves Twitter
    or via the
    official Sea of Thieves site
    . We appreciate your patience with this.

Mister Cazador, Apr 4, 2018
  5. XxREM608xX
    XxREM608xX Guest
    Yea they are both in order history but neither of them are in game. I received a message from Microsoft for the black dog pack and redeemed it but it is still not showing up in game.

XxREM608xX, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XxREM608xX Win User

I never got my Ebony Flintlock and I've redeemed my Black Dog set but it is not appearing in game.

Order History
    while signed into your account, what do you see there? Do you see the Sea of Thieves Mixpot item (Ebon Flintlock pistol) and Black Dog Pack?

Also, when in Sea of Thieves, if you visit the Armory Chest on your boat or next to the weapons shop, do you see the Flintlock there?

If you see the Ebon Flintlock pistol and Black Dog Pack in your Order History, that means that it has applied to your account.

The Sea of Thieves team has included an issue with some players not being able to see their downloadable content in game via the

Patch Notes- 1.0.2
    released today. This issue is being looked into and they did include a potential workaround.

Sea of Thieves Twitter
    or via the
    Yea they are both in order history but neither of them are in game. I received a message from Microsoft for the black dog pack and redeemed it but it is still not showing up in game.
  7. Mister Cazador Win User

I never got my Ebony Flintlock and I've redeemed my Black Dog set but it is not appearing in game.

Order History

Patch Notes- 1.0.2

Sea of Thieves Twitter
    or via the
  8. VTB Thumper Win User

Sea of thieves mix pot huntress figurehead

I had to go into my "orders" and redeem it. Still didn't get the ebony flintlock, but whatever...
  9. Mister Getafix Win User

Black Dog and Ebony Flintlock

Heya!

You should see that content appear in your vanity chest, clothing chest, equipment chest, and armory in-game.

Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs may have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.

For more info and updates check out the

Sea of thieves status update page!
  10. SIoppy McFIoppy Win User

Black Dog and Ebony Flintlock

Other people have obtained their stuff but yet I still can't see mine
Thema:

1. I never got my Ebony Flintlock and I've redeemed my Black Dog set but it is not appearing in ... - Similar Threads - never got Ebony

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  5. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  6. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  7. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  8. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  9. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  10. I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...: I was don’t know what’s going on but I just got suspended for my profile picture out of nowhere even though it has been there for months. I don’t know why and it seems extremely unfair to just do...