I never got my code

Discus and support I never got my code in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I used my reward points on an Xbox card and got an email from Xbox rewards but it was empty. Is there anyway to get the email again?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by hFx Fearz, Apr 28, 2018.

1. hFx Fearz
    hFx Fearz Guest

I never got my code

I used my reward points on an Xbox card and got an email from Xbox rewards but it was empty. Is there anyway to get the email again?

:)

hFx Fearz, Apr 28, 2018
  2. I never got my 1000 cod points

I never received my 1000 cod points I was supposed to receive after preordering infinite warfare

AmAzInGxpIcKle1, Apr 28, 2018
  3. Jay Lewis
    Jay Lewis Guest
    I never got my code for NHL17

Disregard. I went to my dashboard and it says I already purchased it even though I didn't download it. Magic I never got my code :)

Jay Lewis, Apr 28, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

I never got my code

Hello PRISM1X,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website. Since your region was transitioned
    out of the Xbox Live Rewards program before this prize was available in the vault, this card and email was likely not from our program.

XBLRewards8, Apr 30, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

I never got my code

Hello PRISM1X,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website. Since your region was transitioned
    out of the Xbox Live Rewards program before this prize was available in the vault, this card and email was likely not from our program.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Thanks for letting us know you're all set, Xx HYPNO5 xX! If you have any further issues, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. :)
  7. Jay Lewis Win User

Disregard. I went to my dashboard and it says I already purchased it even though I didn't download it. Magic :)
  8. Haakan Win User

Never got the code.

9. Mister Maka Win User

Never got codes

Hey there BumHunting 101!

That content should be automatically available in-game. If you haven't received your coins yet please reach out to
    EA Support for assistance. Thanks for your patience with this!
Thema:

I never got my code

1. I never got my code - Similar Threads - never got code

2. I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux?: When i bought the Robux i was expecting the code will be emailed to me but i never got the code so then i tried to refund it and it was denied then i checked the order history and it says...
  3. i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I...: i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I tried to enter the code again and it said it was already redeemed. how can I get my download now?...
  4. Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...: Hi, Forza Motorsport 7 was on game pass until recently it was dropped. It mentioned before it got dropped that anyone who bought DLC would receive a code and own the game and still be able to...
  5. preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code: i pre ordered ace combat 7 and the preorder came with a code for ace comabt 6 never got the message should of been out the 8th. ive checked messages but stll havent got it. ace combat is backwords...
  6. cashed in rewards but never got my free year code

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cashed in rewards but never got my free year code: i used my reward points..they deducted my reward points but they never sent my code to my email...they constantly flood my box with everything but , so where is my code????...
  7. Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards): It's been 4 days since I claimed my points to get the Neverwinter EXP Booster and never got my code for it. Please help, thanks! c584ccf8-c7fa-4d4f-bce3-e7abc4b85256
  8. Never got my code for state of decay year one from buying state of decay 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my code for state of decay year one from buying state of decay 2: title really says it all i bought state of decay 2 on launch day and it said i woud get a code for state of decay year one and its been 2 days and i still haven't recevied my code i have checked...
  9. Never got 3 month code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got 3 month code: Purchased 3 month Xbox live gold subscription on 01/21/2018 and was promised a 3 month with that purchase. Order number: 7423199860 0347fa67-1372-45f6-9048-b8b7968e4ea3
  10. Never got 3 month code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got 3 month code: Hi, I bought 3 months of xbox live gold in January and was supposed to get a code for an extra 3 months by March, I believe it was something to do with pubg. My order number is 5041721976 and...