I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL

Discus and support I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; you guys send me the Myvip status thingy on what to do I know what too do but you guys NEVER eat me an email to get my gems how can u tell me you send... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BL00DW0LF6x6x6, Mar 13, 2018.

1. I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL

you guys send me the Myvip status thingy on what to do I know what too do but you guys NEVER eat me an email to get my gems how can u tell me you send an email when ready too redeem but not actually send me the email its should redeem automatically

:)

BL00DW0LF6x6x6, Mar 13, 2018
  2. The Last Ewok, Mar 13, 2018
  3. never got email

i never got the email for the code for the codes on halo4 and dont wunna be stuck at a 70

XxBUTTERTOAST97, Mar 13, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL

Hello BL00DW0LF6x6x6,

From the FAQ:

What are MyVIP Perks?

MyVIP Perks are a new way we’re rewarding our members for special milestones or occasions. These include but are not limited to your birthday or anniversary with Xbox Live Rewards, reaching a new MyAchievements tier, increasing your Gamerscore, or completing
    a new MyChallenge. Please note this is just the initial round of perks we’ll have available for our members, as we’ll be adding even more in the future.

Sometimes a MyVIP Perk will be a special offer just for you, and sometimes it will be a special Reward, like MyVIP Gems. But the most important thing about MyVIP Perks is you must claim them on the MyRewards page within 60 days or they will expire. We’ll
    send an email to let you know you have a perk waiting for you, plus put a special alert on the MyRewards page, so make sure to either check your email or the site often!

You can read more about MyVIP Perks in our Terms and Conditions.

Since it has been more than 60 days since these perks were awarded, they have expired. There was an alert on both your MyRewards page, and a message was sent to your Rewards email, which is your billing email indicated on your Microsoft Account page. You
    can change this information by going to the commerce page at (https://account.microsoft.com/), selecting "Edit your billing info", and then changing your billing email from that screen.

XBLRewards8, Mar 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL