I need you to remove suspension?

Discus and support I need you to remove suspension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm just trying to play a game and I can't do anything without and I can't talk so I need suspension removed 07c5311b-0a2b-4004-8451-9e0e8f8276aa Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ����� Miles, Aug 14, 2023.

1. I need you to remove suspension?

I'm just trying to play a game and I can't do anything without and I can't talk so I need suspension removed

:)

����� Miles, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 Miles

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We are unable to remove enforcement actions which have been enforced on your account. This can only be done by the Xbox Enforcement team who reviews complaints that are submitted on Xbox and Xbox services.

You can submit a review on your recent enforcement action, depending on if you are eligible. To do this, please go to the Xbox Enforcement page here: Enforcements | Xbox Support

Once you have signed into your account, you will be able to see your enforcement record. This will include information on why you have been suspended/banned from Xbox live and Xbox services.

Hope this information helps,

Nathan
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox ambassadors

If you were removed because you received an enforcement action, you will not be able to rejoin the program. If you have been suspended, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to
    see about submitting a case review. If the suspension is overturned, you will be allowed to rejoin.

If you are unsure of why you were removed, your suspension was overturned, or you need further assistance, you would need email Ambassador staff at xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces.
  4. SRD7 Win User

My Live account (Haha Im Insane) has been suspended today

Xbox will not remove the suspension, if it is a ban you will be unbanned eventually. If it is a suspension you will need to make a new account, nothing can be done, Xbox obviously had a reason why they banned you
  5. Smwutches Win User

Content takedown

Content takedowns usually don't involve a suspension. They just remove the content. If you did get a suspension in addition to that, you would need to check http://enforcement.xbox.com for information.
  6. ngocphi Win User

My ambassador role. Where I'll be leaving and going to PlayStation.

If your appeal wss granted and the suspension was lifted then you need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com

Remove the spaces

Only if your appeal was granted as there is no other chance to reverse an removal
Thema:

1. I need you to remove suspension? - Similar Threads - need remove suspension

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?: I just bought the Lightfall DLC for Destiny 2. I have already followed the installation steps due to the known glitch but the DLC still will not launch. I have tried clearing the local save,...
  4. I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...: My card keeps getting monthly charges somehow and I want it to please stop and how do I get any of my money back for what I did not approve of. 3f5ab2d9-65aa-452d-aca7-142746911de0
  5. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  6. Do I need to remove my sons account from family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to remove my sons account from family?: Hi I bought a new Xbox X and have set it to my home with my account which has Xbox ultimate. My son uses my old Xbox one and has been using my ultimate pass to play games. I am aware this cant...
  7. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  8. I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission: Hiii I recently wanted to change my gamer tag. I have been in a family group so it needed permission from someone. So I went to my mothers since I have access account and removed me from the...
  9. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  10. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24