I need you to remove my friends account off my console from preview program

Discus and support I need you to remove my friends account off my console from preview program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; He's registered to the program and I need him removed off my console I was trying to register but can't because they don't allow more than 1 account.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlmightyKairo, Feb 13, 2016.

1. I need you to remove my friends account off my console from preview program

He's registered to the program and I need him removed off my console I was trying to register but can't because they don't allow more than 1 account. His gamertag is Eofus5. This is annoying first time trying to use the program and provide feedback and can't
    access the dashboard because my friend's account is stopping me.

:)

AlmightyKairo, Feb 13, 2016
  2. Not sure where to post his, but I need help removing my console from the preview program.

I am unable to remove my console from the preview program because my main account is banned.

Knight Lawlit, Feb 13, 2016
  3. Help Me.

I've unenrolled for the preview program, and the newest public update is out, but the Preview Dashboard app is still on my console and my unenrollment is still pending. Is there any way I can access the Preview Program forums so I can have someone on there
    remove my account and console from the Preview Program entirely? It still says "Group Not Found" when I try to access it. I need to request access to the Preview Program group.

A Goose Chase, Feb 13, 2016
  4. KillerSancti
    KillerSancti Guest

KillerSancti, Feb 13, 2016
  5. Its the console that needs removing from the program, Your friend should unregister the console this will only happen when the current update goes live to public then you can register the console if you have been accepted into the program.

GrowlingYapper, Oct 31, 2018
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Its the console that needs removing from the program, Your friend should unregister the console this will only happen when the current update goes live to public then you can register the console if you have been accepted into the program.
  7. KillerSancti Win User

8. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Unregister new Xbox preview

You will need to first post and the preview forums.

Next you need to download the preview dashboard app which was sent to all of us via an Xbox message....use this app to remove the console from the preview program.

If you never downloaded the preview dashboard app you will also need to create one post not to asking for a new token to download the preview dashboard app and then use that app to remove the console from the preview program.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects

If you're in the preview program simply reformatting the console won't work. You'll need to go to the preview app and remove the console from the program.
  10. napalm 31337 Win User

Auto deleted saves !

Are you and your console on Preview Program? Have you switched ring? or opt-out from the Preview program?

Because I'm in Preview Program and one time I had the same issue.

Another user, my old friend, same issue when opt-out from the preview program and console downgrade the firmware to a stable release from the beta.
Thema:

1. I need you to remove my friends account off my console from preview program - Similar Threads - need remove friends

2. Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?: I just bought the Lightfall DLC for Destiny 2. I have already followed the installation steps due to the known glitch but the DLC still will not launch. I have tried clearing the local save,...
  3. I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...: My card keeps getting monthly charges somehow and I want it to please stop and how do I get any of my money back for what I did not approve of. 3f5ab2d9-65aa-452d-aca7-142746911de0
  4. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  5. Do I need to remove my sons account from family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to remove my sons account from family?: Hi I bought a new Xbox X and have set it to my home with my account which has Xbox ultimate. My son uses my old Xbox one and has been using my ultimate pass to play games. I am aware this cant...
  6. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  7. I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission: Hiii I recently wanted to change my gamer tag. I have been in a family group so it needed permission from someone. So I went to my mothers since I have access account and removed me from the...
  8. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  9. I need you to remove suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need you to remove suspension?: I'm just trying to play a game and I can't do anything without and I can't talk so I need suspension removed 07c5311b-0a2b-4004-8451-9e0e8f8276aa
  10. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24