I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair.

Discus and support I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where do I send axxbox for repair. 6ff4abd6-4819-40ac-b11b-60ac43930486 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by johnpeters63, Jan 11, 2021.

1. johnpeters63
    johnpeters63 Guest

Where do I send axxbox for repair.

:)

johnpeters63, Jan 11, 2021
  2. dempup Win User

Hi John.

Here is a guide to request repair of your faulty equipment:

Log on to your account @
    account.microsoft.com
    and make sure to add your device with the serial number. Then you are able to request service. (Be aware that if the item is no longer covered by warranty, you will be charged for the repairs and
    the original Xbox One and systems older is no longer being repaired).

Hope that helps
  3. CartopBonsai699 Win User

Black screen when turning on xbox one

you need to send your xbox one in for a repair. you can go to xbox support .com to start a service order or you can call xbox support . I sending my xbox one for a repair.
  4. Haakan Win User

"Xbox 360 features missing or corrupt."

you need to call xbox support and I am sure you need to send it for a repair
  5. Delta0Medusa Win User

What should i do

Like Xbox support said, you need to send your Xbox in for repairs.
  6. Haakan Win User

Xbox 360 Slim will not turn on but when plugged in, power button and disc tray button make the usual noise but Xbox won't turn on.

sorry to hear - it sounds like you need to send your xbox for a repair. Please call xbox support to arrange a repair
Thema:

1. I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair. - Similar Threads - need support Whers

2. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  5. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...
  6. We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440

in XboX Insiders
    We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440: I cannot find any information online about this in recent months/years. Only that we thought it was coming at first, but it never did. Please, Microsoft, PLEASE can we get this? submitted by...
  7. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  8. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  9. I need support to co tact me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need support to co tact me: Can we have co tact with support from Xbox??? I need them to sort out my account, only they can do it Can someone tell me An email or something as cannot chat to them and asking for a call...
  10. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6