I need Xbox insider preview support

Discus and support I need Xbox insider preview support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my connection is dropping so much. I been patient and wait for a update that will fix the damage the biggest new update did. Every day atfer that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ampu chan, Jun 16, 2017.

1. ampu chan
    ampu chan Guest

my connection is dropping so much. I been patient and wait for a update that will fix the damage the biggest new update did. Every day atfer that update its gotten worst. Some days, I can play an hour before I have reset my dropped connection, most of the
    time it's after ever two or three games. I've gotten Xbox support (failed) and Comcast support (failed). I even got the ports from Xbox to give to comcasthe and it failed. I just want what I paid for.

:)

ampu chan, Jun 16, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Problem with the preview program

Join the Xbox One Update Preview

Because of overwhelming response and limited space, we’re not currently offering a way to invite friends to the Xbox One Update Preview. We’ll let Insiders know if this changes in the future.

Note If you previously participated in the Xbox Preview Program, you can rejoin the Xbox One Update Preview at any time by selecting it from the
    Insider content list in the Xbox Insider Hub.

For more info about the Xbox Insider Hub, see the
    Xbox Insider Hub support page

For more info about providing feedback, see the
    Report a problem support page

Daft Badger, Jun 16, 2017
  3. Xbox Insider Hub denied access "You must be over 18" message

I am unable to access the Xbox Insider Hub app due to an error message being displayed saying "Sorry, you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox Insider program", where my Microsoft account age is set to 21. I wish to access the App but have been unable
    to even though through support I have determined that my account is most likely eligible for the Xbox Insider preview program.

EliteLewis360, Jun 16, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Insider support forums are at the top of the page.

Daft Badger, Jun 17, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Insider support forums are at the top of the page.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hi, I need support for xbox insiders hub and insider preview.

Hey Ted!

You'll want to post this over in the
    Xbox Preview Program forums
    . They are more in the know about their program than we are.

Thanks for understanding. :)
  7. Tdawg201278 Win User

How long does unenroll take?
  8. gds1972 Win User

I think the unenrol can take up to 72 hours to complete once this has happened you should be able to use the Xbox Insider Hub app to re enrol your console in the program.
  9. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Console problem

Thema:

1. I need Xbox insider preview support - Similar Threads - need insider preview

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update: Hi, I purchased a used Xbox One on eBay that had an e100 error to repair with my daughter. It seemed like an easy repair but proving harder then expected. It looks like the issue is that the last...
  6. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  7. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  8. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  9. Xbox One with HDD Dead, with insider OS version. needing help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One with HDD Dead, with insider OS version. needing help: Hi, i have a xbox one fat version, my hdd fail, it dont read anymore, i am insider program, the OSU dont work. I need System Update content folder A and B from someone with the same OS version...
  10. Xbox insider bug lost my alpha skip ahead need resolvment

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider bug lost my alpha skip ahead need resolvment: So I was in alpha skip ahead on my series S, I never left it BUT I sold the series S and upgraded to the series X and the alpha skip ahead was gone, why? Is there any way for you people at Xbox...