i need to update my app

Discus and support i need to update my app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i need help with my game update 915471c0-94f9-4151-8a46-171d55ff5bcf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by uki45, Dec 2, 2023.

1. uki45
    uki45 Guest

i need to update my app

i need help with my game update

:)

uki45, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

i need to update my app

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your game and app. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

If I may ask, are you trying to update your Xbox app and your game, is that correct?

Here's how to update your Xbox app and Gaming Services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    Select Library.
    Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

To update your game:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    In My Library, select the game title.
    Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    Select Files and then Check for updates.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Goth Vampirella Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch through Xbox App

I had similar issues until the Xbox Store App updated my Xbox App. You may need a Xbox App update.
  4. ReggyRocket Win User

Xbox console companion wont work

I had a similar issue and for me my companion app needed an update from the app store. I wish you luck and I hope this helped.
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

Upload Studio/Video Editor

I absolutely agree it needs to be updated. MS also needs to update the mobile companion app. I figured with the GamePass app that came out and it was all nice that the other apps would be updated. The video editor has been rough to use for a LONG time.
  6. CrunchyCookie Win User

Series X controller blinks twice and shuts off

Hi,

So i actually cant update or see if my controller needs an update because its not showing up on the microsoft accessories app on my laptop and i tried to connect it to my old xbox one however its having the same issue of turning off

Is there any other way i could update it without the xbox accessories app?
Thema:

i need to update my app

1. i need to update my app - Similar Threads - need update app

2. Xbox One S won't update, I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S won't update, I need help: I participate in the Xbox insider, there was a system update, when trying to update, the update crashed and corrupted the system. I followed the procedure suggested in Help...
  3. Xbox app - Try the update again - need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app - Try the update again - need help: I'm right now trying to launch Xbox app on pc to play SOT but I keep getting this error, I have currently uninstalled and reinstalled both Microsoft store and Xbox app and have tried some other...
  4. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  5. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  6. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  7. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  8. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  9. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  10. Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.: As the title says, when I try updating the game bar as the Xbox App is saying, I try and there isn’t even an update available. Yes, I tried updating it through the Microsoft Store, it’s up to...