İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

Discus and support İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eren .1, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Eren .1
    Eren .1 Guest

İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it is no longer linked on our side.

Riot Games Player Support

They said that to me but i cant contact to them with phone or e-mail and i am sure they are gonna say send a mail to this adress instead of nice ticket system or live support

:)

Eren .1, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Eren. I’m, Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some guidance with your inquiry today.

First, it is important to clarify that as community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Therefore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, etc.

That being said, I’m sorry to hear you already have a Riot account linked to your Microsoft account.
    Not only that, but it is significant to point out that it is not possible to unlink a Riot account from your Microsoft account, the process always needs to be done in the Riot linked accounts management site.

As you’re not able to do this, and if maybe Riot support is not capable of providing further assistance, I’m afraid to say there are no additional options available in this particular case.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. TobiasRommel Win User

Cannot unlink xbox account from riot account

Hello Tobias, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m afraid to say that’s not possible to unlink a third party account by using your Microsoft account.
    Unlinking process needs to be done via the third party account management service, in your case, Riot.

You may need to reach Riot support in order to review what options you have.
    Hey Manuela,

Thanks for the reply. Would it at least be possible to find out what account my Microsoft account is linked to?

Best regards.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Cannot unlink xbox account from riot account

Hello Tobias, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m afraid to say that’s not possible to unlink a third party account by using your Microsoft account.
    Unlinking process needs to be done via the third party account management service, in your case, Riot.

You may need to reach Riot support in order to review what options you have.
  5. Haoea Win User

Binding issue between Xbox account and Riot account

I don’t know which Riot account is linked to my Xbox account. When I use my current Riot account to link my Xbox account, it prompts me that my Xbox account has been linked to a Riot account. Can I operate on the Xbox platform? Unlink my Xbox account from other Riot accounts
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

link xbox to riot game

I appreciate the response.

I understand however there is no option to unlink the Riot account from the Xbox side. You will need to create/open a ticket to Riot Games to request an account unlink from your Xbox account:

https://support-leagueoflegends.rio...ticket_form_id=1500001094502&rg_ref=supportLP

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Since you have mentioned that you're unable to access your Riot account, you may need to create a new dummy Riot account in order to create a ticket request.

You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...m-a-riot/81203007-a2c6-4e61-93fc-bd9f3264b599

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-account/e5ae41cc-74f6-46c5-910e-a5b06f089d1b

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service - Similar Threads - need unlink riot

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  4. Can I bypass the 12 months need to unlink my Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I bypass the 12 months need to unlink my Xbox account: Recently I found my account info for my main account a couple months after I sold my old Xbox and bought a new console and was wondering if I could link my cod account to it without waiting the 12...
  5. Need Help Unlinking an Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Help Unlinking an Account: I have an EA account that is linked to my Xbox that I would like to unlink, I have access to the EA account, but I cannot unlink it because I need the email that I can't get into, to get a...
  6. Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.: I accidentally linked my Microsoft accounts to the wrong PlayStation Network accounts while playing Minecraft on my PlayStation 5. Despite my attempts to unlink the accounts, I have been unable to...
  7. I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...: I wanted to link my riot account for new benefits for Valorant but it tells my xbox account is already linked with another Riot games account, how do I identify this other Riot games account I...
  8. Need help unlinking epic account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help unlinking epic account: My epic games account was hacked and deleted, yet it is still connected to my Xbox account, upon contacting epic support, they refuse to change the status of the account or at the very least...
  9. I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.: I was given an account by one of my friends to play on in NA as I play in EU normally and I linked my XBOX account to it so that I could have all the agents but then I go away for the weekend then...
  10. I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps5 on minecraft but I can't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps5 on minecraft but I can't.: I want to unlink a microsoft account from my ps5 on Minecraft. I have gone back and forth with tech support for 4 days and they can't help. when I try to login it says, "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse...